"Let's just say that I need to shut up and sit down.... yk what micheal let's make a tiktok together" i say

"sure why not" he shrugged

(a/n: i got this idea from @randombetch000)

i started the tiktok with me dancing then i moved back into micheal lap showing my middle finger to the camera.

"y/n are you sure you sure post it? wouldn't vinnie get mad?" micheal ask

"who? anyways i got to go bc it's 3am and i am tried see you tomorrow" with that i left to go to sleep

while walking to my car i caption the video
"ok i shut up, and sat down... on you best friend lap:)"

And hour  so minutes later

I finally arrived home since the hype house was on the other side of town. I jump in my bed going on my phone seeing that Vinnie's little outburst and my tiktok was all over TikTok room. Oh well.

Before I went to sleep I heard my phone ringing, and I saw it was the man of the hour calling me. I didn't answer and just went to bed instead.

The next day

I woke up to my phone going off which confused me since it's Saturday and I don't have any alarms. I grab my phone to see that it's Vinnie calling me. I declined his call to see his message and other notifications.

I went to see what I was tagged in and it was mostly about Vinnie and some edits.

(A/n: I don't know how to do it to were it's like a fake Notification, so I am sorry that it's not there)

I decided to see what Vinnie texted me.

-text message-

Vinnie: Babe, I am so sorry I yelled 2:30 am

Vinnie:
Babe, I am so sorry I yelled
2:30 am

Babydoll please answer the phone
2:45 am

Look I shouldn't have let a game get the best of me, and I know I know I shouldn't have yelled at you I am sorry. Y/n please text me back when you wake up since it's like 4 am.
4:00 am

Good morning baby I don't know if you will talk to me, but I just want to let you know I love you and I am so so sorry. Plus I know what you posted on TikTok and even though I don't like what posted .... i know you didn't do anything with him and you were just being petty. Trust i would never hurt you to were you have to sit on someone elses lap that's not mine. Anyway, I love you and hopefully, you will talk to me soon.🤍🤍
9:30 am

9:35 am
Read

As much as I wanted to text but "love you too" i was still feeling petty so i left him on read

As much as I wanted to text but "love you too" i was still feeling petty so i left him on read. Anyway, I turn off my phone bc I didn't want to hear the notifications and people texting me. I just wanted a chill day.

-after getting ready-

I started watching some tv bc there was nothing really for me to do since I clean my house not too long ago. As I was watching a show I heard a knock on the door. I went to go open the door to see Vinnie standing there with flowers.

"Can I come in please" as much I didn't want to let him in but the look in his eyes got to me. It was like he was begging, but without talking.
(a/n: sorry it's early and my mind isn't working)

I moved out the way so he can make his way through the door.

"Look I can't stop watching the video over and over again, and every time I do I see how hurt you look. I see that I cause the hurt on your face. I-I wanted to come over last night but I knew you would've wanted your space. Now you are probably not going to talk to me and I get that I do. As much I hate it I get it. So I just wanted you hear me say it, and not see it over text. I love you baby and I am sorry I yelled at you and made you upset. You mean more to me than the stupid little game babydoll." He finished his little rant and I went to hug him.

" Does this mean you forgive me?" He sighs as he hugs me tighter 

I didn't answer only bc I know I wasn't that mad but I still wanted to mess with him.

" I guess that's a no... I will leave if you want me to" he says as he slowly removes his arms around me

"Don't go...stay" I whispered

I feel his arms move back into place after I had said that.

"Ok... I love you"

"I guess I love you as well" I push him back so I can cup his face

"Can I kiss you please?" he asks ever so gently

"Yes you may"

He grabs my face and placed his lips on mine so softly I barely felt it and then he smashed out lips together. We shared a passionate kiss then it started to get a little heated. I pulled away out of breath when I looked up I saw Vinnie breathing hard with his lips being pump. So cute.

"Does that mean I am forgiven?" Vinnie took my hands as he asked the question. I could tell he was hesitant about asking.

"Yes Vin you are forgiven" after I said that he was about to kiss me again but I stopped him

He looked like a lost puppy

"But pull that shit again I will not speak to you for a week"

" I will never ever want that to happen... because I don't think I can go a week without these lips *kisses you* or with this neck *kisses your neck* or this beautiful face *kisses all of your face* and last but always my favorite this ass* slap your ass*. plus i don't want you sitting on my best friend lap ever again."

"VINNIE way to ruin the moment," I said pushing him away playfully

"In all seriousness y/n I love you so very much and you are mine" he says as looking deep in my eyes

"And you are mine, Vinnie I love you very much,"  I tell him moving my head closer to his

And with that, we shared a long passionate kiss.

A/n: this was kinda rush so let me know you think of it 🙂