"Come here already! I won't hurt you!" The mysterious guy screamed.

"You really think I'll fall for that trick!? Get away from me!" She spat back.

She didn't even notice when it happened, but they reached a dead end. She thought of ways to get around him, but it was useless. He was already there, right in front of her.

"Oh! How peculiar! It seems like I finally caught up to you..." He said as he laughed.

"G- Get away! Don't hurt me! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" Skye said in despair.

"Don't worry, it will all be over soo-"

Out of nowhere, a shadow came from god-knows-where and attacked this evil guy trying to hurt the poor girl. He got a clean hit in his face with a knife, making him scream in pain and lose track of where he was.

"Wait, who are you!?" Skye said as she tried to understand what happened. The guy did not answer in words, but in actions. She grabbed her hand and pulled her into what seemed to be a secret room hidden in the hall. It was dark, but at least she was safe.

"Why did you follow me!?" Lake whispered.

"Wait, Lake!? What's happening!?" Skye asked.

"Shhh, be quiet. I'll explain it all later." He said.

Skye took a deep breath and closed her eyes. And as she did, she felt a pair of arms around her, holding her tight. Lake was hugging her with all his might to protect her. It seemed like there was something about Skye that Lake didn't want to lose...

"Don't you dare say a word... He is here..."

Skye nodded in agreement and peeked through a crack in the wall. What she saw was something she couldn't believe. There was no way it was real. She heard an ominous voice, a voice that made her feel afraid from just hearing it.

"You told me to come here. Where is she?"

"Ma- Master! I saw her! She was right here! I was about to grab her and take her with me but-"

"BUT NOTHING, YOU DISGUSTING BRAT!"

Skye and Lake heard a punch along with a scream. Though they didn't see it, they knew exactly what happened.

"Master! I'm sorry! I beg you! PLEASE SPARE ME!"

"You only had ONE job, Nathan. All you had to do is bring me that little girl, but you didn't do it. You failed me. You disappoint me..."

"I- I promise I'll find her! I'll bring her to you, Master Demille!"

"You better do. Next time I come and don't see that you got her, you'll be dark dragon food..."

Skye was screaming inside. She wanted to let all her fear out. Seeing Demille after he was believed to be dead was an absolute nightmare. She couldn't believe it, she refused to do it.
Demille disappeared from within the shadows and let his peasant alone, and he was ready to get back to work.

"Now, where were you, you damn little girl..."

Nathan looked in every corner. He checked every inch of the walls, but he didn't find anything. He passed by the hidden room multiple times, but he never figured it out. Skye and Lake knew he wasn't leaving this place anytime soon. When suddenly, the young girl thought of something.

"Lake, do you trust me?" She whispered.

"Yeah, I do... Wait, what are you trying to say?" He wondered.

"Come out if you see I'm in trouble..."

She came out of the secret room and rushed into Nathan. He had no time to think, so he freaked out. He was on the floor, with Skye above her. She had the control, and she felt powerful...

He tried screaming for Demille's help, but she covered his mouth. And with her other hand, she punched his chest really hard. It wasn't just a punch though, it was a purifying touch.

She remembered the ability she learned with Samira long ago, so she tried to do it again. She left her fist in Nathan's chest, hoping that he could destroy the darkness inside of him and bring him back to normal (if he even was a child of Light before this).

"STOP IT! IT HURTS! IT HURTS!!!" He muffled, but Skye didn't care. She was going to do this, no matter how hard it was going to be.

Nathan started doing weird things. He was shaking, and his eyes turned completely white. Skye was afraid, but she was too far into this. She didn't plan on retreating, and so it went that way. A huge beam of black came out of his chest, and Nathan had blacked out. For a moment, Skye thought he passed out. But she didn't freak out just yet. She knew she had to wait.

"Did I... Do it?" She asked herself. "Did I do it right?"

"I don't know what that was, but it was amazing..." Said Lake as he got out of the room.

They waited a little bit, hoping that he would react soon. While they did, Skye remembered when they rescued Penny. It felt the exact same way, and this was a similar situation as well.

"You truly are powerful... How did you do that?" Lake asked.

"I... Really don't know. I just, did it." She said trying to understand this weird power she held.

A few minutes passed, and Nathan slowly started to wake up. Lake and Skye stepped away, not sure if he was still evil or not.

"Who... Are you? Where am I?" He asked.

"You're in Flockya, my home." Said Lake.

"Wait, Flockya?" Skye asked along with Nathan.

"I'll explain it all later! We have to get out of here."

They both helped Nathan get up and they walked where Lake told them to go. On their way there, Lake tried to stay as close to Skye as he could. He even held her hand, and she did nothing but blush in return.

"Just you wait... I'll get you somewhere safe..."

Call: A special sound that every kind of creature hides inside and lets out when they feel safe. Every call is unique, and there is no way to change it or manipulate it.

Purifying Touch: Skye's special ability to enlighten things and, as the name suggests, purify them. How did she get this power? Not even she knows...