The Next Level

LANA

     Lana spent all afternoon getting ready for what she is naming her non-date early dinner session. She found herself excited about what might happen. Enzio want to make it more physical, more intimate and it only made her wonder what he might do and she wanted to meet all of the standards. She thoroughly washed up from head to toe, taking her time exfoliating, conditioning, scrubbing everything twice with her loofa, getting rid of all of her unwanted body hairs. Afterward, she ransacked her dresser, struggling to find matching lingerie before letting out a smile on the right ones.

     She rushed into the closet staring aimlessly, trying to choose that perfect outfit, depending on where he was going to take her, she wanted to feel like she is walking down a runway. Should she wear a party dress? "No, he might get the wrong impression" Maybe a nice lace shift dress? "Too plain-looking" Soon the clothes began to pile on the floor. No on the skater dress, no to the French quarter dress, or the Midi dress, but the sky blue wrap maxi dress brought a smile to her face. She began to make a mess on her bed, trying to pick the right accessories, blew out her hair, made sure all the lights were on to do her make up, applying a half dozen kinds of lipstick before she was satisfied, and holding her mouth wide open until her mascara was perfect. She pulled her shirt down to get just the right amount of cleavage showing and when she was done, she sent him a selfie on the finished product with the caption 'can't wait to hang out.'

     He immediately called her and she smiled. "Hi, Zio."

     "Hey, Baby Girl," his voice was deep, but soft and seemed to traveled over the phone line and made her feel almost as if he was in the room with her. "I saw your picture, you look ravishing." She let out a wide smile. "Are you alone?"

     "Yes," she replied feeling a bit enthusiastic. She began to feel butterflies fluttering in her stomach.

     "Good I want you to face the mirror." She did as she was told. He didn't wait for her to tell him that she was staring at her reflection when he said "As of right now, you belong to me, do you understand?"

     "Yes, Master," she gasped, his was so different. It was him, but there was a level of confidence in his voice that seemed to resonate. "I understand that I am yours." He chucked.

     "Let's start the next level of our relationship, put your hand down your panties and play with yourself." She hesitated.

     "What? Are you serious?" she nervously answered, there was a short pause.

     "Lana, you told me that you wanted to be more physical correct?"

     "Yes,"

     "You want it to be more intimate."

     "Yes."

     "You said that you belonged to me.

     "Yes."

     "Now put your hand down your panties and touch your pussy." She did it almost without thinking. Her fingers feeling the slick wetness. He did not wait for her to verify that she was doing it, as if he knew she was doing it. "Maintain eye contact to your reflection and rub your clit, very slowly in a circular motion." She followed his direction, his voice, the way he was taking charge was making her wetter, she let out a soft sigh. "Does it feel good, Baby Girl?"

     "MmmHmm."

     "You will address me as Master and speak with words not sounds, now, does it feel good?"

     "Yes Master," she gasped "it feels incredible."

     "Good, don't cum, but keep yourself on the edge, can you do that?"