Night Out

LANA/ENZIO

     It had been almost three months of non-stop grinding for Lana, she buried herself in her studies. Trying her best to keep her mind busy and not think about the many nights Marie had been spending the night in Enzio's room. Initially, she was worried that Marie would be taking all of his time from her, but that was furthest from the truth. Enzio has been keeping up with her sessions with her once, sometimes twice a week.  She only wished she had the strength to tell him to take her but was afraid that he would think that she was only interested in him because he was dating Marie and a lifetime ago that would be the case, but not anymore. She wanted him now, she wants to be with him, but she didn't think that he wanted to be with her.

     It was a quarter past five when she heard a knock on the door and was surprised to see Enzio standing there with his childish smile, but she was not in the mood for a session. "Hey Lana," he sighed, giving her a soft kiss on her forehead. "What are you doing right now? It's been quite some time since we'd just hung out." Lana's face lit up.

     "Give me a second to get my sneakers!" she squeaked. Ever since Junior High the most important thing that Enzio taught her was to have fun by being in the moment and as soon as they left the dorms, that is what they did. They grabbed a bite at Jenny's Place, sat, and talked in their booth while the crappy cover band poorly played Nickelback. Afterward, they rushed back outside to walk around the campus, crashing frat parties for a free drink or a joint before moving on their merry little way.

     Hanging out was always their time when they did not have to deal with the annoyances of life and just be with one another. Lana had forgotten how good it was to just be with Enzio, not as a master and a slave, but just being with her best friend. Just the two of them, traveling the range of their imaginations, and were constrained only by themselves and answered to no one but themselves. Perhaps until a fight broke and they left in opposite directions only to run back into each other at the same time on the threshold of the quad, but today it was none of that. They laughed, played fight and she wrapped her arms around his. Although for him, he was just hanging out with his best friend. For her, she was pretending that she was his girlfriend and they were having a date night.

     "Hey Lana," he sighed "You haven't talked about Sammy for a while, are the two of you still together?"

     Lana's cheeks flushed, "Y-yes we're doing the long-distance thing, and..." she looked up and saw that Enzio had his right brow raised. It was what he did when he knew that she was lying. "Alright," she admitted in a defeated tone "We've broken up."

     His eyes lit up "Really, when?" he practically gushed, causing her to blush in return. She then proceeded to tell him about what happened in Austin. How he said that he cheated on her and how she slugged him and he just laughed. Lana wrapped her arm around his waist as he placed his arm on his shoulder and they continued to walk down the boulevard.

     "Hey Lana," he cleared his throat, "Halloween is two weeks away, and I'm supposed to work that day, but I was wondering if you want to hang out?"

     "Is he asking me out?" she thought nervously fidgeting her fingers, "but I have tickets for the Looking Glass on that night." She looked at his eager face and as much as it hurt her to say it, she told him that she had plans for that evening and his face softened. She was surprised that he was not disappointed like usual and for some reason, it crushed her. "Next time then." He smiled, "maybe we'll make a session out of it." And her face lit up.

GIA

     Gia Lucco began screaming into her steering wheel staring as he held her. She did not care about the people around her vehicle or about the bystanders she had frightened by her loud screeching. She just could not believe what she was seeing. This woman was in love with her Master, but that did not bother her. Many women are in love with him, but she was the second person she saw him give that look. The one woman he gives that look to was expected, she deserved his love, and Gia would not dare cross that, but this one. This one infuriates her to great heights.