He break the kiss slowly and went to my ear for playing along with it. "Do you have any idea how much I missed you!" I closed my eyes for second when he bite on my earlobe with his teeth. "How much?" After giving a soft kisses behind my ears he came down along the border of my jaw while kissing every part it. "You will comes to know tonight!" That was it. My eyes meet for the last time to him before closing it when he marked my neck with his deepen kisses for giving me hickey all the way and make me his. My fingers hold on his hairs tightly when he go down on my collar bone and turn me on by planting kisses on the whole line. I gasped when his cold fingers hold my back up for going inside the material and unlocking my underneath garments and removing it away from me. He opened the first few buttons of my night pajama for revealing what is underneath and having a sight of it to him while kissing my lips so delicately and passionately. He reached till the end and opened all the buttons for siding away my shirt and bring his hand back up by caressing my bare body. A deep moan left my mouth once he reached at my cleavage and give a deep suck over it and continuous to go down till my stomach.

I opened my eyes for checking on him when he go on his knees again but removing his belt this time. "It seems you are enjoying hm?" He said with smirk and I smiled with blushed on my cheeks but maintain my eyes down there where his hands were working.

-

I didn't wanted to go out from this warm hug when it was freezy outside in early morning. To have him next to me after long period was making me lazy to leave him. I just want to stay in this position for the whole day cuddle with him without getting off from here. I moved back from his chest while still trying to open my eyes fully and check on his angelic feature. I brushed my fingers oh his long growing hairs for pushing it back from his forehead and seeing him thoroughly. One thing always make me smile and flutter my heart that his pouty lips when he is in deep sleep. I pecked on the tip of his nose making sure he will not awake by my touch and continued to stare at him.

Again that freezy air touched our bare body and I remembered that Jimin is also not wearing anything, I pulled the blanket up for covering his bare chest over which I was laying whole the night. He wriggled a little as I protect him from the air and I stopped for a moment so he couldn't realise that something is going on around him while he is sleeping. Once I confirmed he is sleeping again, I hugged his body and started to patting on his back lightly. I know he was taking peaceful and complete nap after so long so I decided to not wake him up until he do it by his self. His face clear that how much he is tired, my poor baby! I dragged myself out from his embrace slowly and went to have shower.

-

Break-fast was almost ready, I take a little peace out of the plate and put it in my mouth for tasting if it's perfect or not. My heart stopped for a second when pair of hands wrapped around my body and he kissed side of my neck. "Good morning honey!" I take a deep breath and then turned back to him for hugging his body after planting a kiss over his cheek. "Damn, you scared me Jimin. Good morning." He hide his face in the crook of my neck and again closed his eyes for sleeping again. "Why you are awake? I thought you will sleep longer today!"

"I didn't found you besides me, so I wake to find you. Your clothes were on the bed so I thought you were in the bathroom but you weren't also there." I continued to brushed my fingers in his silky black hairs while he was taking his half nap here with me just standing like that. " I forgot them outside." I replied. He moved back from the hug and tried to look at me with his half opened eyes. "Are you not going to sleep again?" I asked while starting him from so closely. "No." That was only reply from him with shaking head like little baby. I giggled but cupped his face after kissing him, for circulating my thumbs in the corner of his eyes and making it clear. His hands placed on back of my thighs that was barely covered with his shirt and bring it up for holding my waist and place me over the counter.