17

Y/N's pov.

I searched around the place where jimin bring me with him. It was really calm with less publicity.

"Why we are here?" I brushed my fingers in the hair for comb it my and asked him. "Just sit here." He sat on the grass and patted the spot next to him for offered me. I did as he said. "Why suddenly? Hangout?" I took first step to speak something. "Just for time pass." He smirked a little and answered.

"Time pass?" I repeated his words and smiled lightly. "Hmm! I was getting bored actually, so I thought..." His thin voice was so calm at that time. Just like melody to my ears. I'm sure I'll not get tired if someone told me to listen him whole the day. "Ok!" I nodded with words and turned to front of me.

Again there being silence between us. He was so silent at that day which was totally opposite from his childish personality. I cleared my throat before saying something. "So how's your preparation is going for new album?"

"How you know?" He turned slowly to me and asked. "Hobi told me, when we were on the trip." I answered simply. "Oohh! It's going well." He smiled. "Ok." After saying that two latters I became silent like just like him.

"By the way....." I turned to him when he speak out. ".....why you left the place on the day of my shooting?" He raised his one eyebrow. From his facial expressions it seemed he know the reason already. "I remembered some work!" I looked down to my feet and clenched the grass between my toes. "Remembered some work or feeling jealous?" My breath stopped when he directly said it on my face. I turned red like tomato.

"J-jealous? Why?" I like to play dumb founded among him. "Now atleast I know you that much okey. So don't be shocked." I being quite. "So I was right?.....Woow!" I didn't answer and started to blush very hard. He saw at me and smiled widely as his shiny skin of cheeks glow due to sun light.

Jimin was about to say something but his phone buzzed in the notification. He took it out and opened it. I know it's not good habit to star in someone's mobile but when he opened it I just read a few numbers. That felt little similiar to me.

"Just a minute please." He stood up and went to the another place.

I had seen this number before. But where?

"Who was that?" Without thinking for a second I directly asked him when he came back. "A-ah... It was my friend!" He was behaving weird. "I'm sorry that I saw in your mobile, but I think I have seen this number before!" His facial expressions change suddenly as I mentioned. Is he hiding something? "Can I-"

"I'm hungry!" He cut me in middle. "Ok then. Let's go!" I thought it was not good time to argue about it as his mood was swinging that day. "But where?" He was confused when I said 'let's go'. "At my home." I stood up and patted my back for make fall that grass sticks from my materials. "Your home? But why?" His baby nature is something else I'm saying that. "I had learnt some new dishes from internet. So I'll make it today." I said with excitement. "I really want to eat!" He started to make a joke on me. I know I don't know that much dishes to make but I had really learnt it after heading back from the trip.

"Mr. Park Jimin. I'm serious!" And I hit on his arm. I think it was really hard. "I know miss copy-cat!" He started to caressing his arm when I hit him and curved his lip up for answer me. "Don't call me by that name." He slipped out his tongue and started to run as I chased him. "Okey okey now let's go. I'm really hungry, a much." "Ok."

-

We both reached the home. First of all I searched for my mother. She was not no where in the house. I called her but she didn't pick up. "You can watch the TV. I'm going to the kitchen!" I gave the remote to him and bind my hairs in a ponytail.