29

Jimin's pov.

I covered my face with the blanket when sunrays spread on my face and tried to roared. Then I realised that my one hand was still under Y/N's neck since last night. She was sleeping in the same position at which we both closed our eyes.

I turned around to hug her tiny body with my another hand but fixed her massy hairs first which were spread all over on the pillow and my hand also. I could feel her warm breathing on my chest which she was taking at every second. By pushing myself forward, I planted a soft light kiss on her forehead.

Her beauty is on another level. How can she be so calm every time no matter what my mood if it's angry, happy, excited, emotional. She is the only who is making me happy all the time, that's the reason why I'm trying my best to make her more happy which she actually deserve to be. I swear I'll kill that bastard if he will appear among my eyes again, just for making this pure soul suffer that much and make her believe that she is useless and unworthy.

She deserves the world!

"I promise I'll never allow this smile to leave your face ever." I know she was sleeping and noti listening me, but still I manage to say this.

I moved further closer and continued to kiss her cheek time to time. My hands never stopped to pat her back constantly.

A little roaring of her in between my embrace make me to pay my all attention at her. It was hard for her to open her eyes completely. She was blinking it constantly for allow the passage for light to enter her eyes. "Good morning my baby!" A heartwarming smile spread over her lips with her closed eyes as I greet her. "Good morning." Her voice was barely audible when she hugged me tightly and hide her face in the crook of my neck.

"Wake up honey." I whispered in her ear in the lowest voice that make her shivered. I feel she smiled on my skin as her lips spread widely when I tease her by taking her earlobe between my lips and suck on it lightly. She raised her shoulder for stoping me doing this to her and finally moved back from my crook.

"What?" I asked as she maintain to look at me without saying anything. "Nothing." She replied so simply but again hugged me for resting her head on my chest. "You wake up sleepy head, I want to see your face." A sound of humming in 'no' vibrate through her throat. I smiled on her but was liking to tease her, so I continued. "I'm asking last time, are you waking up or not?" She is actually in a mood today to tease me back. As she has pick up this game,

"Ok then." I moaned in her ear before kissing it and rolled over with her to have her under me. Her hairs hide her eyes that I cleaned and stuck it behind the ears. She opened her eyes and looked at me in confusion. We both just stare at eachother without blinking a once.

I was hovering her, plus I just realised or feel that I was staying between her legs which was making friction between us and that turn me on like crazy. Not caring about our morning breathe, I hold her jaw and attacked with my lips on her. Thankfully she also become cooperative and kissed me back. My another hand traveled over her head for caressing it and kissing her more passionately. She encircled my neck for pulling me more foreward and circulate her slim fingers in my hairs for playing with it.

Leaving her lips besides, I went down at her jawline and bite with my teeth lightly that make her legs clenched giving me a signal that she is liking it more. As I know there is the most sensitive area for teasing and pleasuring girls, I went more down at her neck. Her fragrance run through my nose as I suck on her smooth skin playfully and delicately. She opened her mouth and gasped but pushed her head more inside the pillow giving me more access of her skin.

My hand skimmed her side of the body and rest on her hip. I looked at her reaction which was totally in heaven mode as she was not opening her eyes and lips were parted for taking air that was turning me on more and more. Her chest were not stopping from going up and down and body was covered with goosebump all around.