16

Jimin's pov.

I wake up nearly about 7 am. Not able to open my eyes clearly, Feeling dizzy. I felt some load on my hand. When I saw on it, it was y/n. She was sleeping by holding my hands. Looking so calm. Her skin was shining in sunshine. My heart was pounding really very fast while I was sawing her. When I tried to take my hand back, I realised that my hand is already on her wrist. And it was all red around her hand where I held her. I take my hand back from her wrist.

May be whole night she was in the same position.....
She will get the pain....

I get off from my bed. Tried to take her on bed. When I touched her she moved a little. But in last I lifted her up and layed her down on bed. Straighten her hair from her face. Then after I went to take a bath. I was trying to remember about yesterday, that what axcetly happened. The last thing I know was, we all were in bar area. And.....
And over drunk!!!!

May be that's why she would be there to take us.....
I don't know what I had done....
What about hyung, Taehyung and Jungkook.?

After taking a bath and being ready, I rushed to the other room. Before that I checked on Y/n, she was still sleeping.

"Hyung? Hyung?" I wake up hobi Hyung. Due to my voice Taehyung and Jungkook also break his nap. Just after that Tae check on his self with half opened eyes. "Why we are like this? And I have really a heavy headache." Taehyung was sitting with hold his head in his hand and said. "I'm also dizzy!" Jungkook also said while trying to open their eyes. "Did you know what we all done last night?" I asked in worried face.

"We were at the ba......" Hobi stopped in middle. "Bar area???" His eyes got widen with the end of words. "Yes hyung! And look at your all' conditions." I indicated with my index finger to their clothes and faces. "Oh shit! I told you to not to go there jiminah." Hobi hyung suddenly get up from the bed and started to blame me. "Hey Hyung! Now don't blame me please! You all came there by yourself. I didn't forced you." I said in my defense. We all Started to quarrel and blame eachother. That quarreled ran atleast 30 minutes.

"Leave this all conversation in side. What about y/n? She was alone here last night. How she had handle four muscular man?" Jungkook get up from the sofa.
I started to staring at the floor. As he said I sighed in disbelief and looked away from him. "Jimin, speak something please!" Taehyung asked worriedly. "She is......" Before I can complete my sentence, hobi hyung rushed to the second room.

"Y/n? ...." When we all reached there to see her. she was already wake up and being ready in front of the mirror. "Oh!" She just replied with the single word and turned her face again to the mirror. It seemed she was angry. "Y/n. I'm really sorry." Hyung walked to her.

Y/N's pov.

"We all are sorry y/n." Jungkook also added to me after hobi apologized. Guilt was looking in all of them's eyes. "What sorry guys? So that's why you all are here right?" I said in the all anger as much as I can show. "Y/n. Listen to me just once." Taehyung take some steps further. "I don't want to listen anything. Shut up." But I raised my hands and show my palm for refused him to walk further. "We go there because jimin offered us. Otherwise we'll never!" He added Jimin's name between it. "Yes noona! Taehyung is right." Then Jungkook also added.

Noona...?

I really like if someone called me noona. But I was sure that Jungkook was saying it just for his rescue. So I didn't react back on his words. But why they all were dragging jimin for their rescue?

"Hey Taehyung. You are also blaming me?" Jimin said in pouty face. I turned my eyes to him for seeing. I don't know but I was feeling that it was not his fault. "Why you all are blaming him. You all were there, that's why it's your all's fault." I speak behalf of Jimin. And he look at me in a confusion.