The Monthly Sessions

Mulai dari awal

     He walked into his room and Lana was still stuffing her face, giving him those doe eyes as he handed her a change of clothes. "Listen I have to go straight to work. Can I take you out to an early dinner tomorrow? Just to hang out, I could make it into a session if you want? I can even make it more physical, more intimate... without the sex, I perfectly understand what we have - you just have to tell me when to stop." Lana blushed and let out a wide smile.

     "Can we do it tonight?" she eagerly asked.

     He smiled back "Sure, that would be nice."

JOSLIN

     Joslin sat in the middle of her calking, eating a container of Bourbon Praline Pecan ice cream. Fixing her needs to both stuff her face and drink. It has been a week without him, she knew she told him that he could still work at the club, she just did not expect to take the week off. Yet, considering how he was when he left, she understood. She barely left her bed as well. Sometimes crying, sometimes angry, almost always drowning her sorrows by watching cheesy 80's movies. A habit Enzio has gotten her accustomed to.

     Rachel tried to bring one of the new girls in their bed to serve as a distraction, but she did not want to. She did not even care what was her name, but Rachel seemed to like her. She was thin, five-nine with short platinum hair, and the most hypnotizing grey eyes she has ever seen. Yet sex was the furthest thing on her mind. She was depressed, her heart ached, and she missed him so much. Rachel missed him as well, constantly talking to her about the situation he was placed in and that she had to see it from his point of view. Always bringing him up in their conversations, always calling him to check on him.

     Yet in her mind, he cheated. He kept what he did with that woman a secret. That woman out of all people he kept as a secret, despite what she was doing to him. That what hurts the most. He did not trust her enough to tell her what was going on. The first few days he blew up her phone, sent her flowers, chocolates, her favorite liquor ice cream, and she ignored or sent back everything... except for the ice cream. After a few days, it stopped, and that hurt even more that he stopped trying. Every time she heard Enzio's ringtone on Rachel's phone face her head would perk up and she would eagerly watch from afar, trying to listen to their conversation, wondering what he said that was so funny, or what he said that made her blush, and after she hangs up, she will ask the same questions. "Is he okay, did he ask about me, what's he's doing, and what did you two talk about?" and the response was always the same.

     "He's not okay he's sad, yes he asked about you, he always does and if you want to know what he's doing or what we talked about, call him." Yet she did not call, instead, she would sit on her bed, watching Weekend at Bernie's, eating her liquor ice cream, thinking about him. The way he laughed, the way he touched her, pulled her hair, spank her. Then she began to think about the way she disciplined him. Their monthly session, the only time it where the world didn't exist and it was only the two of them. She looked at the calendar and saw that it was a few days overdue and she wanted to see him badly, so she texted him. Figuring this would be a way for him to make it up to her.

Enzio/Joslin

     Enzio eagerly rushed into the gym, the air was cold and stale, the lights were flickering a bit and he made a mental note to change them as he walked further in, past the forest of cardio equipment and weight machines looking for her, shuffling across the linoleum. He could feel her looking at him, but he could not pinpoint where. The gym took up an entire floor and served as both an exercise room for the employees and a session room for the guests. He knew she could see him, but all he could see was himself from the many angles across the mirrored walls.