Chapter 32: To whom you are really in love?

Start from the beginning

Issei reached out his hand.

Koneko shook her hand with him, signifying that they broke up on being lovers and still being friends.

Koneko - Still friends. Just remember that I am always here for you to support as a friend only.

Issei - Thank you, Koneko-chan. Let's go back and tell to Whis-sama your answer.

Koneko - Okay.

They come back to Whis

Whis - So, may I know what is your answer?

Koneko - I've already chosen my love of my life which is Y/n.

Whis - I bet Issei and you made some clarifications right?

Issei - Yeah. This is better than rejecting the love of a person who doesn't have any reasons at all.

Whis - Very well said. *as he look at Xenovia who was watching the fight intently as well as the rest* Xenovia.

Xenovia turn around to see Whis.

Xenovia - Yes, Whis-sama? What can I do for you?

Whis - Let's go to that corner and talk about something important.

Xenovia - Okay.

Whis and Xenovia proceed to the corner of the cube.

Whis - Now, onto the main point, to whom you are really in love? Is it on Y/n L/n or on Kiba Yuuto?

Xenovia - If you ask me, I love Y/n more than Kiba because we've been together longer than Kiba. But I also hold an affection to Kiba because of his physical appearance. I even confess my love to him. So it's hard for me to choose.

Whis - Okay. Then what will you choose? The moments you have with Y/n for so long or the affection on Kiba even though you only just met him in a short amount of time? Remember, Love is stronger when you have a deep bond with your partner. It makes sense right? I'm not forcing you to love Y/n more than Kiba. I only just wanted to know and also, Are you dating with Kiba?

Xenovia - Yeah. Now that you've mention it, it really makes sense that love is stronger when you have a deep bond with your partner. Not only on the bond but also on the connection between me and my partner. For your second question, I am neither dating Kiba nor Y/n. I haven't even confessed to him.

Whis - When will you confess to him?

Xenovia - When the time is right, I'll confess to him.

Whis - Okay. I'm not rushing you to confess to him. I just only wanted to know. By the way, I already talked Irina and Koneko about this and they said that they also love Y/n. Not as a friend but more than that.

Xenovia - I guess I do have rivals.

Whis - Don't worry about that. I'm sure Y/n has a plan on loving the three of you simultaneously. Also, don't take them as rivals. Take them as your family.

Xenovia - Yeah. I guess so.

Whis - Now go back and watch him protect this universe. I'll contact him through telepathy so that he won't be disturbed. Also, I'll also talk to Kiba about this when the climactic fight is over.

Xenovia - Right. Thanks, Whis-sama.

Whis - Your welcome.

Xenovia went back to the rest.

Whis then contacted Y/n through telepathy.

Whis' mind - 'Y/n. Are you there?'

Y/n's mind - 'Yes. I'm here. What do you want to talk about? Also, Loki is on the losing side because he can't keep up with my power and speed. I only have 24 minutes to maintain this form.'