'Damn that salty french fry, couldn't he have just told him that nicely.' You sighed.

"Oh common n/n did you really expect saltyshima to go out there and not make some sort of comment. I mean I would be worried if he didn't say anything" Noya said, walking up to you as you handed him his water.

"That is true, I just sometimes wish he would read the room. Everyone was so hype." You added.

"You know he is incapable of caring about other people's emotions." He chuckled as he took a sip of his water.

You giggled nodding. "It's whatever, at least he can play."

Hinata was up to serve and you were just prepared for embarrassment. Of course when Hinata served instead of the ball going over the net he just went right into it and hit your side of the court. And like always the rest of the team laughed at him, including you of course.

After that the game started to kick into gear, for real this time. The point gap really never changed. Karasuno would earn a point, then date tech, then karasuno, the date tech. The positive to this was that karasuno was still in the lead.

Hinata made his way back into the front, right as no-eye-brows-guy was there too. Date tech's number 1 served and it ended up just grazing the next. Nishi slid in just in time to receive the ball.

"Nice to receive Nishi!" You yelled, earning a smile back from him. Kiyoko Smirked at you. It's not like you didn't encourage and hype up the other guys, but when it was Nishinoya you just said it with a little more....passion.

Kageyama ran to the back of the court, setting it, once again, straight to Hinata's hand. The ball slammed against the ground earning karasuno another point. The crowd went wild after being able to see Kagehina's quick again, plus Noya's receive and the fact that Kageyama's set was so far back. 

Date tech called a timeout. You and Kiyoko handed the guys their waters and towels.

"You're doing great out there. Just keep it up." Coach Ukai said. He turned to you and Takeda-sensei, waiting for you to add something. Takeda just nodded.

"He's right, you guys are in the lead right now so just keep it up. Don't panic and stay focused." You said with a smile on your face.

"Alright." They said, putting their drinks down.

They continued playing when you heard running in the stands.

"Oh good, the boys are still playing!" You heard Yui's voice.

"Wait i didn't know they were playing date tech, i hope they are ok" You looked back and saw the girls team.

You looked back at the game for a split second, seeing Hinata and Kageyama's quick.

"What was that?!"

"Aren't those two first years"

"He has his eyes cose!"

They were freaking out. You forgot they hadn't seen Hinata and Kageyama's quick before. You just smiled and kept watching the game.

Yui heard yelling "Who's that?" She asked, looking over. Suga was on the sidelines encouraging the team. "So Suga's not in the line up."

You really did feel bad for Suga. He was a third year and lost his spot in the line up to a first year. He was one of your best friends, even though you just met him a few months ago, and the fact that he wasn't playing sucked.

The first set continued and Date tech was starting to gain up on karasuno. Just when you thought they would sneak this set out from under you guys the guys used Hinata as a decoy and gave Asahi his chance to spike. At that point every trick you guys had was shown.