Manik then goes to the small temple made by Nandini in the room itself and lights a diya like Nandini did everyday and cried in front of him to save her.

It's evening but Nandini didn't showed any response. Manik called many others vaidhs to check on Nandini but in vain.

Manik sat holding her hands while his eyes were filled with tears. "Nandini.. now what do you want? I agreed to all your wishes.. I promise, I won't scold you, I won't let my anger out on you! I'll allow you to touch my things too but wake up please.."

Manik gets angry now. "What the hell Nandini! I never begged in front of anyone like I'm doing in front of you but you are acting stubborn as always! Why don't you understand that I can't just stay without you even in my dreams. Hum mohabbat krte hai aapse Nandini. Monster loves her wildcat so much Nandini. Please wake up Nandini, I just can't imagine my life without you.. Hume pta nhi kaise pr mohabbat ho gyi hai aapse.. I love you Nandini.. I love everything about you.. Your smile,your stupid and endless talks, our fights, your annoying me  arguing with Ishita, being possesive for me, even calling me a monster.. Everything.. Hum aapse behad mohabbat krte hai or aapko iss tarah humein akela chod kr nhi jaane denge.."

Manik then kisses her forehead and sits besides her holding her hands. "You know Nandini.. I fell for you the day I first saw you... hanging on the cliff just to save a little puppy. I still remember that day and you very clearly. You were wearing a light blue dress with your hair tied up in a messy braid.. Your clothes and face was full of dirt but still you look mesmerizing that day.. That was the first day when on seeing a girl my heart skipped a beat and then I realized that you are the one made for me... That was like love at first sight for me.." Manik said with a smile lost deep in his thoughts.

"But before I can arrive to your palace to confess my feelings, that dreadful incident changed my life.. The main motive of my life then was revenge only revenge... But I think it's already written that we have to meet and that's when on winning the war I realise that you are my enemy's sister or friend.. But still my feelings were strong for you but I only gave up on them..." He takes a deep breath. "Because I realized that you don't like me.. like was even far, you just hated me and it's obvious too. I have killed your friend, destroyed your life and your family.. And that's why I tried to keep myself away from you but don't know how we just used to come in front of each other.. I purposely act rough in front of you because I'm seeing your changed behaviour towards me.. I act rough so that maybe you don't develop any feelings for me and keep hating me and.. I too thought that being action rough will make my feelings go away.. Lesser did I know they were growing stronger each passing day, making me falling for you hard.. But I can't tell you about my feelings ever... I still don't want you fall for me Nandini because... I don't want you to be in a situation where you have to choose between.. your brother and me. There will be a situation in future when you have to either choose me or your brother... If you fall for me Nandini then it would be hard for you to choose from us.. I can live the whole life without your love and even with your hate.. But I can't live without you.. Never ever..." And he cried hard and keep crying for about half an hour.

Manik then calms himself down and holds both of her hand and kisses them. "You have to wake up for me, for your monster.. Wake up, fight with me, argue with me, call me monster, do anything you want but just wake up please, I beg you Nandini.." And he cried.

Nandini then coughed and said his name in whisper. "Ma-Man-ik.."

As soon as Manik heard Nandini, he quickly sat upright and held her hand. Nandini slowly opened her eyes to see Manik in front of him in tears. As soon as she opened her eyes, a smile crept on his face and he hugged Nandini. "If anything would have happened to you na Nandini, then I would not be able to forgive myself ever.."