"We have a plan," Namjoon said, exchanging a quick glance with the eldest before continuing. "We were able to locate Senyu's real base from Tara Lee, along with the building layout, both of which I have reaffirmed their validity."

"Would Clarity really be there, though?" Yinn furrowed her brows.

"If there is anywhere Senyu would go to after taking a hostage, it would be there," Namjoon replied.

Taehyung, who had been eerily quiet until now, stood up. He turned towards the light haired man by the corner, who had buried in his face behind the computer screen for the entirety of the discussion.

"Suga. Did you find it?"

Yoongi lifted his head up from the screen. At the hacker's nod, Taehyung's mind flashed back to a conversation they had a while ago. It was after Clarity's encounter with the assassins in the woods.

He had asked Yoongi to create a discreet tracking device to prevent similar things from happening in the future. It had to be effective, yet inconspicuous.

Something mundane, yet easy to maneuver.

He recalled Clarity's words before she was taken away. He recalled the determination in her eyes, and her intentional action of tucking her hair. At that moment, they had exchanged a meaningful piece of information without anyone else knowing.

He recalled the sparkling jewellery on her ear.

"I've activated the tracker." Yoongi looked at the red dot that was moving on the map. It was from the micro-sized tracker he installed into an earring that Taehyung had given to Clarity.

Originally, the tracker was only there for precaution sake, but to think it would come into use so quickly.

Eyeing the moving dot, he then turned towards Namjoon. "Your deductions were right. They are currently on their way towards the base."

"Then that settles it. Yoongi, Taehyung, Hoseok and Jungkook. You four will head to their base and rescue Clarity," Seokjin said, "meanwhile, the rest of us will remain and take care of things first here. Once we do that, we will go and meet up with you."

As much as Seokjin wanted to participate in Clarity's rescue, he knew better than anyone his responsibilities.

Bangtan Corporation had thousands of employees, almost all of which participated in the planning of this banquet. Although most of them did not know the true intention of this event, they nonetheless gave it their all in fulfilling their own roles.

All these people were currently in danger.

Although the evacuation was successful, the fact that Senyu had planted suicide bombers around the area meant they knew the building's true layout and did not fall for the fake blueprint. To be aware of these details, they must have also researched the staffs and attendees, perhaps even guests who were unaffiliated with Bangtan Co.

The biggest problem right now was time.

Although Bangtan's legal sector were working towards filing a report on Senyu's exposure, it would take time for the request to be approved. After hearing about the crazy vice director, Seokjin knew they could no longer look at Senyu with a rational mindset.

He had to be on guard for anything during this period of waiting.

The company was in a mess, and someone had to maintain order and lead them out of this situation. That someone had to be Kim Seokjin.