3

CHAPTER THREE

For a moment, the world was a blur of dull colours. Then as he properly woke up, everything came into focus. However, Kokichi wished he hadn't awoke as the aching pain in his head was strong. Whether it was still morning or midday-he didn't know; but what he did know was that you were situated in front of him, in your dorm room, a grimace flashing across your face.
"I don't know where the bandages are so I'm going to cut off some of your shirt."

"Geez, Take me to dinner first." The words came out more slurred than Kokichi wanted and the only response he got was a slap to the arm.
"If it wasn't for a long and boring trial, I would kill you right here and now." You kept your voice calm and collected, trying to hide the underlying anxiety bombarding you.
"Well if you keep blabbering then that will surely happen." Kokichi motioned to his bleeding head, forcing a sigh out of your mouth.

"I was going to be gentle to limit the amount of pain, but fuck you." As the words left your mouth, you started to put pressure on the wound; rendering Kokichi speechless as he tried to hold back a hiss. It hurt. It hurt a lot. But Kokichi decided to grit his teeth rather then respond with a snarky comment on how rough you were being.
Kokichi didn't remember most of what happened during. The cleaning of the wound stung like a bitch, but the thing that really caught his attention was the mention of the word 'stitches'.

"Woah ! First of all fuckface, my head is fine! And second of all, you're a complete idiot! I would do a better job even in my state."
The boy hushed out hurriedly, fear plastered on his face.
"You do realise I have to stitch it up for you to heal, dumbass. Or did you leave your brains with your 10,000 members in your 'tOp sEcREt oRgAnIsAsTiOn?'" You spat, trying to stop him from fleeing out your dorm.

I mean, you didn't need to stitch up his head, you could just leave it and he would be fine. But..the thought of him suffering more than he actually needs too made a sinister smile creep on your face.
"You don't even have anything you need." Kokichi pointed out; which was true, but you were sure you could find the stuff around the school somewhere.
You found it ridiculously funny at how opposed he was to the idea of stitches; when it was in fact his fault for tripping over in the first place.

"I literally asked you to find a few items and now you're in my bed and bleeding everywhere !" Kokichi snarled at your statement, narrowing his eyes.
"I didn't ask to be put in your lice infested bed!" Now it was your time to snarl at him. You felt your anger skyrocket at his words. Before he could even blink, you threw yourself on him, straddling the boy you had only just patched up.

Kokichi put his hands out to push you away, in which you immediately laced with your hands, rocking yourself side to side to try and get him on his back. That way you could take advantage and strangle his ass. You heard Kokichi breathe in sharply, before lifting his leg up and kicking you off the bed. With a loud thud, a pain shot through your ass as you landed on the floor roughly.
"What did you do that for!?" You shouted, still hissing in pain from the fall.

"You just tried to kill me!" He shouted.
"And who's fault was that?"
To your surprise, a laugh broke the tension of the room. You found yourself staring at the boy on your bed who had thrown his head back in a laughing fit. His smile was so contagious, you couldn't fight the smile that ghosted your lips.

"You get so angry easily it's hilarious." Kokichi confessed, wiping a tear from his eye.
"I bet I can piss you off more." He added, sitting up and crossing his legs.

"You ready for the stiches now?"
"no."

————————————————————
Notes: please remember to vote !!
update: just realised how i used to write is so bad IM SO SORRY GUYS