Chapter 8: 'More'

"I wonder what Aizawa-sensei wanted." Kirishima says, placing a finger on his chin. "You don't think we're in trouble, do you?"

"Tch, what for?" Bakugou said, "We didn't cause any trouble."

Kirishima hummed and put his gaze on the floor. The weekend went by quick. Quicker than Kirishima liked anyways. He enjoyed how much time he got to spend with the older. It was nice teasing him. Especially when he could see how much the blond blushed because of his teasing. Teasing Bakugou was advice he snagged from Mina. She said there was a low chance of Bakugou actually blushing but that was a risk he was willing to take.

Kirishima's eyes flicked over to Bakugou. Boy was he in a playful mood. "Bakugou, can you hold something for me?" Kirishima asks with a smile.

Bakugou lifted a brow. "The hell do you need me to carry?"

"My hand." Kirishima held out his hand and grinned.

Bakugou stared at him in shocked but that shock look quickly maneuvered into an angry one. "Shitty hair, I swear t-"

"I'm joking around. Oh, look we're already here!" Kirishima and Bakugou both stopped out the teacher conference room. Kirishima opened the door and saw Mr. Aizawa and principal Nezu standing in the middle of the room.

Hopefully they weren't waiting awhile...

Kirishima walked inside first and Bakugou followed in suite, making sure to close the door.

"You both should know why you're here, correct?" Principal Nezu spoke first.

"Uh, no..." Answered Kirishima.

"Well, word has gotten around about yours and Bakugou's predicament." The short male said with a sigh. "Me and Aizawa are here to explain to you what it is exactly."

"Finally!" Bakugou crossed his arms. "I've been waiting all damn week!"

Kirishima elbowed Bakugou lightly and gave him a small glare. I don't know what he expected from his crush. Maybe he wanted Bakugou to show some respect to the adults, or something like that. Of course Bakugou and his beautiful language don't give a fuck about who you are. If you aren't deemed worthy of an opponent or even an equal in his eyes you aren't getting respected. Hell, even though Bakugou sees him as a equal he still doesn't get respected that much. What a shame.

"We both know that you guys are intrigued on what the quirk is and Easerhead will explain it." Principle Nezu took a step back and gave the tired male the floor.

"The quirk is basically a bonding quirk, in conclusion. The reason why you both couldn't move is because the light, that shines off the ball or any shape the person uses, puts its victims in a trace. Allowing that person to have enough time to flee the scene. The villain was captured the same day you both encountered them, which is how we got this much information. If the person used this quirk just for one person it'll be ineffective but since you both were there it was effective. But I think you both would like to know when it'll go away. Be patient, it'll go away soon. You both are currently bonded by a quirk." Mr. Aizawa explained dryly.

Well, at least they know it'll go away. They just gotta wait. Knowing this information didn't really change anything. Other than the fact that they now know what the quirk is. Kirishima looked to Bakugou and saw his facial expression the same it always has been. A grumpy cute pout. Kirishima just wants to eat him up. Bakugou can be so cute at times and right now he caught all the redhead's attention.

"I see that this quirk has brought you both closer than before. I'm glad." Principal Nezu smiled softly.

Kirishima wrapped his arm around Bakugou's shoulder. "Yup, we're two peas in a pod!"