(Your POV)

Then suddenly the game is over, and we have won. Stiles looks over at me again, and I'm laughing and clapping my hands his way. He looks at me in awe and our eyes meet each other. "Nothing happened... Nothing..." I hear Scott say, sighing in relief when I see that he is ok. Suddenly the field lights all go out and we can hear a scream. I Immediately stand up from my seat and run to the field with my sister, when the lights come on again.

Jackson is lying on the ground and my sister kneels beside him. I frown at Scott next to me and he shrugs in confusion. "Jackson? What's happened to Jackson? Jackson! Jackson! Jackson, what's happening?" My sister yells.

"Can we get a medic over here? We're gonna need a medic!" coach asks, making Melissa run past us and check for a pulse. "He's not breathing. No pulse." Melissa says, making my eyes widen and look at Lydia. "Nothing?" coach asks sadly. "Nothing." Melissa confirms.

"Oh, my God. There's blood. There's blood!" my sister then yells, turning around and running into me, hugging me. I pat her back in a comforting manner. "He did it to himself?" Isaac silently asks, making Scott and I look at Jackson's claws. "Get down here. Get down here and hold his head. Tilt it up." Melissa then tells my sister, who rushes over eagerly to help.

I then look for Stiles but can't seem to locate him. "Stiles?" I ask, looking around frantically. This makes sheriff Stilinski look around for him as well. "Stiles. Where's Stiles? Where-Where's my son? Where's Stiles? Where the hell is my son?" he yells. I look over in horror at Scott, he reciprocates the look.

...

"Scott, we have to find him." I say after the paramedics have taken Jackson with them. Scott nods my way "I know." Sheriff walks over to us and sighs deeply. "I've got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His Jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means..." he says, making me smile sadly at him.

"The hell, I don't know what that means. Um, look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see him—" he begins again, but I interrupt him. "We'll call you" I say, making him nod. "Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him." Scott says, trying to comfort him. My heartbeat is out of control at the moment, I need to find Stiles and make sure he is ok. Scott gives me a look and I look away.

(Stiles POV)

I'm pushed down the stairs, into the Argents basement. I land on the hard floor, hitting my stomach on the pavement. I then slowly look up, seeing the basement was dark. I stand up and suddenly hear a whimper, making me look around in fear.

I feel behind me, looking for a light switch and sigh in relief when I find one. I click on the light and look back to where the sound had come from. I can see Boyd an Erica hanging from the ceiling, their hands bound by electrical chains.

(Your POV)

I was waiting with Scott and Isaac for everyone to leave the locker room, so we could come up with a plan to save Stiles. I see coach walk over to us and motion to Scott that he wants to talk to him. I walk away a little but can still hear them.

"McCall... We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up." Coach says. "Yeah, I know, Coach..." Scott says sadly. "All right. I mean, I-I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys." Coach says, making me frown.

"Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but you know... that's different. It's Greenberg!" he then says, making me roll my eyes. I feel sorry for Greenberg. "I'm just saying, we-- I-- need you on the team. Get your grades back up." coach says, making Scott nod.

"I will." He says nodding. Coach then pats him on his shoulder and walks out of the locker room. "Is that everyone?" Scott asks us, making both Isaac and me nod. "I think so..." Isaac says. "You're gonna find him by scent?" he asks, making Scott nod. "Yeah. All three of us are." Scott says. "But how come you get his shirt and you get his jacket, but I get a shoe?" Isaac asks, making me roll my eyes. "We don't have time for this..." I say, shoving the shoe under his nose.

Suddenly Derek comes from behind some lockers, making me frown at him. "We need to talk." Derek says. "All of us." Peter says, coming out from behind a locker as well. My eyes become wide and Scott gasps "Holy sh--!"

(Stiles POV)

"Shhh!" I shush Erica, trying to untie her chains. When I touch them, an electric shock makes me jump back in pain. "They were trying to warn you... It's electrified." I hear Gerard say. I look over and see him walking down the stairs.

"What are you doing with them?" I ask, frowning. "At the moment? Just keeping them comfortable. There's no point in torturing them. They won't give Derek up-- the instinct to protect their Alpha is too strong." Gerard says with a smile.

"Okay, so, what are you doing with me? Because Scott and Y/n can find me, all right? They know my scent. It's pungent, you know? It's more like a stench. They could find me even if I was buried at the bottom of a sewer, covered in fecal matter and urine..." I say anxiously.

"You have a knack for creating a vivid picture, Mr. Stilinski. Let me paint one of my own-- Scott and Y/n find you bloodied and beaten to a pulp. How does that sound?" Gerard asks me. "I think I might prefer more of a still life, or landscape, you know?" I say, making him smirk.

"What-what are you, ninety? Look, I can probably kick your ass up and down this room—" I say scoffing but am interrupted by a punch to my cheek. He pulls me up, getting ready to punch me again. "Okay, wait! Wait, wait! Okay, wait! Wait!" I say, before he punches me over and over again in my face.