Chapter 4*

Beacon hills high school (Stiles POV)

"I'm serious! It's not like the last full moon. I don't feel the same." Scott tells me, but I'm not fully convinced though. "Oh, does that include the urge to maim and kill people like me?" I skeptically ask him, which makes him roll his eyes at me.

"I swear, I don't have the urge to maim and kill you." He says again. "You know, you say that now, but then the full moon goes up, and out come the fangs, and the claws, and there's a lot of howling and screaming and running everywhere, okay? And it's very stressful on me, and so yes, I'm still locking you up." I say again, making him sigh.

"Okay, fine. But I do think I'm more in control now, especially since things are good with Allison." He says to me, which makes me roll my eyes in jealousy. "Okay, I'm aware of how good things are with Allison." I say, making him smile at me. "They're really good." He says again. "I-- Thank you, I know." I say.

"How did things go with y/n when you brought Lydia home?" Scott asks, making me smile at the memory. "I had dinner with her." I say smiling, which makes Scott widen his eyes. "You went on a date with her? Why didn't you tell me?" he exclaims, making me sigh.

"It wasn't really a date... It was dinner with her, her mom, my dad and Lydia." I say, scratching the back of my head. I look at Scott who was looking at me confused. "Look it was great ok! I found out that Matt is gay ... so no competition there." I say, making Scott smile a bit. "Yeah, maybe now you can go out with him instead." He says, making me narrow my eyes at him.

"Ok... It was a joke, relax." He says, laughing his ass off. "All right, I get it! Just please, shut the hell up before I have the urge to maim and kill myself." I say, rolling my eyes at him again. He raises his hands in the air to surrender. "All right. Did you get something better than handcuffs this time?" he asks, referring to the full moon again.

"Yeah-- much better." I say, opening my changing room locker. When I open it, the chain starts falling to the ground and Scott looks at me with wide eyes. Everyone in the room starts staring and coach walks over to us.

"...Part of me wants to ask... the other part says knowing will be more disturbing than anything I could ever imagine. So, I'm gonna walk away." He says, making me nod in response. "That's good. That's a wise choice, Coach." I say, looking next to me to see Scott looking around. "You okay? Scott?" I ask. He looks at me with a serious look. "There's another... In here, right now..." he says. "Another what?" I ask, looking around the room. "Another Werewolf." He says, making my eyes widen.

Beacon hills high school (Your POV)

Allison, Lydia and I are walking towards the entrance of the school. "You really don't remember anything?" Allison asks Lydia, then looking at me. I shrug at her. "They called it a 'fugue state,' which is basically a way of saying, 'We have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days'." She says with a cheery voice.

I look at her a bit worried, she is way too happy after what happened to her. "But, personally, I don't care. I lost nine pounds." She says shrugging her shoulders, this makes me laugh. "Are you sure you are ready for this?" Allison asks kindly.

"Please. It's not like my aunt's a serial killer." Lydia says scoffing at her. She wipes her hair back and walks into the school. I give Allison an apologetic smile and she shrugs it off.

When we enter the school, everyone looks at Lydia. I'm about to say something comforting, when Allison hits her back "...Maybe it's the nine pounds?" she says sarcastically. I laugh a bit and grab Lydia's arm, pulling her with me through the school hallway.