"No. Seen Allison?" Scott asks. "I have earlier... she's around here somewhere." I say. "we should probably tell her what we found." Stiles says. "...I'm still kind of not sure what we found." Scott says, making me frown. "What did you two find?" I then ask, seeing that nobody was going to tell me without me asking. "All the victims... they were on the same swim team in 2006... Isaac's dad was the coach." Stiles explains, making me raise my eyebrows.

"Wow... that is something..." I say nodding. "I figured out it has something to do with water-- you know, the fact that all the victims were on the swim team, the way the Kanima reacted around the pool..." Stiles then says. "So, whoever's controlling the Kanima really hates the swim team...?" I ask in confusion.

"Hated the swim team. Specifically, the 2006 swim team. So, it could be another teacher, maybe, like, a student back then... I mean, who are we missing, though? What haven't we thought of?" Stiles ask, making me shrug. I take a big sip of the punch, finding it tasting a bit weird. I shrug and figure it had been spiked, knowing that I can't get drunk anyway.

"Uh, Jackson's not here..." Allison says, walking over to us. "Yeah, no one's here." Stiles says, making me shove him a bit and give him a look. "Maybe it's just early?" Scott suggests, making me nod. "Or maybe, nobody's coming because Lydia's turned into the town whack job." Stiles says, making me look at him with anger.

"You know... that's still my sister... so watch your mouth." I say, sipping on my glass of punch again. "Sorry..." Stiles says sheepishly. "Well, we have to do something, because we've completely ignored her for the past two weeks..." Allison says, making me frown. "I didn't..." I say. "Well... you are her sister, that's different... you guys live together." Scott says.

"She's completely ignored Stiles and I for the past ten years." Scott then mentions "So did you actually... until the beginning of this year." Scott then says looking at me. "You two never said a word to me either ... communication works both ways you know..." I say offended, scoffing a little.

"We don't owe her a party." Scott says sighing. "What about owing me?" I say, crossing my arms in front of me. "I have helped you since day one that you became a werewolf... no questions asked... now I'm asking you this one time to help me... help me give my sister the birthday she deserves. Give her a chance to be normal again" I say, seeing everyone look at me.

"Normal?" Scott asks in disbelief. "She wouldn't be the "town whack job" if it wasn't for us." Allison says. "Can we stop using that word please? God!" I say annoyed. "I guess I could use my co-captain status to get the lacrosse team here..." Scott says, looking at me. "Thank you..." I say, sighing in relief. "Yeah, I also know some people who can get this thing going. Like, really going." Stiles says to me, making me frown. "Who?" Allison asks. "I met them the other night... Let's just say, they know how to party." Stiles says smiling.

...

More people had been arriving, and it seemed that the party had finally started to become an actual party. I was drinking my second glass of punch, feeling a little dizzy in my head.

"Are you gonna apologize to Allison or what?" I hear Stiles say to Scott. I look at Scott expectantly. "Why should I apologize?" Scott then asks. "Because you're the guy! It's, like, what we do." Stiles says. "You two haven't apologized to me yet." I say, making them both look at me.

"you're mad at us?!" Stiles asks nervously. "Well, I didn't appreciate our previous conversation together... to say the least." I say to them, downing my glass of punch. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to make you angry... I made a joke about Lydia... making jokes is kind of my thing... sometimes they come out wrong. I'm sorry." Stiles says, making me nod. "Ok, stiles, I forgive you." I say, before looking back at Scott.

"I'm sorry for not wanting to help Lydia... but... I'm also sorry for not having thanked you yet." Scott says, making me look at him confused. "What?" I ask. "Well, like you said... you've helped me with everything since day one... without us having to ask you... and I never really thanked you for that. So, I'm sorry for taking that for granted." He says, making me smile. "aww... you two are adorable." I say, hugging them both. "Apologize to Allison like that and you're golden!" I say smirking.

"But I didn't do anything wrong." Scott exclaims. "Then you should definitely apologize. See, any time a guy thinks he hasn't done anything wrong, it means he's definitely done something wrong." Stiles says, making me nod. "It's messed up, but it's true." I say.

"I'm not apologizing." Scott says with anger. "Is that the full moon talking, buddy?" Stiles asks. "Probably. Why do you care, anyway?" Scott asks. "Because, Scott, something's gotta go right, here! I mean, we're getting our asses royally kicked, if you haven't noticed. People are dying, I got my dad fired, you're gonna be held back in school, I'm in love with –" Stiles says, suddenly stopping and looking my way. 

"With someone who won't like me back, and if, on top of that, I gotta watch you lose Allison to a stalker like Mark, I'm gonna stab myself in the face!" Stiles continues. I mentally huff, knowing he was probably going to mention my sister but refrained when he remembered that I was standing with them.

"I'll leave you two alone, so you can get your bromance on in privacy." I say winking at them and walking away. I suddenly stop, seeing myself standing in the hallway looking at me. I frown and walk closer, seeing her/me walk away and into the house.

I see me walking up the stairs and I run after her, stopping her in front of my bedroom door. "Hey!" I say, turning her around to face me. When I see my own face looking back at me, the color drains from my face. "How is this possible? Who are you?" I asks, seeing myself smirk at me.

"Come on... I know we are smarter than that. I'm you." She says smirking. She walks over to a person who had just walked up the stairs and she pushes them downstairs, laughing. I see the girl break her neck from the fall and die instantly. I rush downstairs and check on her, looking back at myself on the top of the stairs. "Why?" I ask through tears, seeing myself smirk again. "It's what we do." She says, suddenly disappearing. When I look down, I can see the girl that had died, has disappeared as well.

I stand back up, tears falling from my eyes. I go into a nearby bathroom, to check if my make-up has been ruined. When I close the bathroom door and click on the light, I jump in fear. Written on the bathroom mirror is the word 'Killer' in blood. I try to wipe the blood off with a towel, but it wouldn't come off.

Then suddenly the mirror starts leaking water. I look around me and see water running down from the walls as well. I run to the door and open it, running into the hallway. When I look back at the bathroom, I can see that everything has returned to normal. "What the hell is going on..." I mutter to myself.

I suddenly hear a little girl's laughter from next to me. I look and see a 5 year old girl looking back at me. Shock fills me when I recognize the small girl as myself. She motions for me to follow her, so I do.

I follow her into the basement, and she turns around to smile at me. Then suddenly her facial expression changes into a sadder one. "Y/n... why did you become a killer?" she asks me, making me look at her confused and shake my head. "I'm not... I have never killed anyone..." I say, shaking my head.

"We promised ourselves that we would make people happy... not hurt them." She says, making me frown. "I know! That's what I still want." I say, seeing her look at me sadly. "But you're a killer." She says again, making me frown again. "I'm not...I'm- I'm not." I say confused. "But you will be..." she then says again.

"I wont... I would never..." I say. "You will." She says, walking closer to me. The walls start dripping with a mixture of water and blood. "No..." I say. "I won't." I stammer, seeing the floor being drenched by the liquids. "How can you run from what's inside you?" she asks me, making me frown at the little me.

The room fills with water and blood, now up to my chin. The water and blood starts rising even more, engulfing me, making me drown in them and the feeling of sorrow. I look back at little me underwater, who is now being held by the clone me. She reaches into little me's body and rips out her heart, letting her fall motionless on the floor. Clone me then laughs at me, making me close my eyes from the lack of air and blackness filled my vision.