"Oh god..." I hear Stiles mumble, he is rubbing his forehead. "We are together." Scott says a little louder now, pointing at himself and then at me. Isaac looks at Scott and I, then smirks at Stiles. "Ok, why not prove it then?" Isaac asks, raising his eyebrow at me. "Prove it? what are we, 5?" I ask jokingly.

"If you two are truly together, one kiss wouldn't really be a problem now would it?" Isaac asks loudly, crossing his arms in front of his chest. I can smell the amusement coming from him. I look over at Allison and see her mother standing a few tables next to her, looking straight at Scott and I.

I then hear my phone beep and see that Allison has texted me. 'It's ok, do it. My mom's watching...' the text says. I look back at her and frown, making her slowly nod at me again. I heavily sigh and look back at Isaac. "Well... If you want a show, I'll give you a show." I say, looking back at Scott.

I glance back at Isaac, seeing his smirk drop a bit. "Watch this." I say lowly, so only our table can hear. I whisper to Scott to play along, that Allison's mother is watching. I then grab Scott's face and pull his lips to mine. Scott's hand finds my cheek and we start making out, my tongue exploring his mouth.

I don't like the kiss at all, but I try to sell it like I do. We pull apart again and I look at Isaac who is now frowning. "Was that as good for you as it was for me?" I ask him, making him grunt and walk away. The rest of the students turn their backs now at us as well. I see Allison's mother look at us confused, and then she starts to walk away out of the cafeteria.

"What the hell was that?" Stiles asks, anger on his face. "Isaac was making it seem that we aren't in a relationship." I say, shrugging my shoulders. "You aren't though... you- you know that right?" Stiles asks, nervously fidgeting with his fingers. I frown his way and roll my eyes. "Of course I know that... Allison told me to kiss him..." I say, showing them the text.

"So, how was I?" Scott asks smiling, making both Stiles and I frown at him. "Not bad..." I begin, seeing him smile and Stiles frown harder. "But not good." I then say, remembering the feeling, which now makes Stiles smile and Scott frown. "Whatever, I wasn't prepared... If I had been, I'm sure you would have liked it." Scott says defensively.

"I don't know." I say shrugging and shaking my head. "I do, I'm telling you, if I'd kiss you again right now, you would beg me for more... that's how good I am." Scott says again defensively. "Am I in the twilight zone? It's good that she didn't like the kiss, ok Scott? ... because this isn't real." Stiles exclaims, roughly opening his water bottle and looking at his best friend with a frown.

"Right..." Scott says, sheepishly smiling. I pick up my phone and message Allison 'How the hell do you kiss him... he's terrible...' I text. I see her smile at her phone and she sends me another text 'He was worse in the beginning, he has gotten better because of me.' It says, which makes me smile, figures.

"Ok... but no more kissing." Stiles says, making me focus back on the conversation at our table. I nod and then see Scott look back at me. "So... what was bad about it?" he asks, making me smile again. "Can we stop about this? For the love of god..." Stiles exclaims.

"Well... your tongue was kind of poking me... not naturally gliding over mine like it should be." I say, making him frown. "That's how I kiss with Allison." He says, making me shrug. "I know... maybe try to be less 'forceful' with the kiss next time..." I say smiling.

...

We are walking down the hallway, when Scott speaks up again about the kiss. "Maybe it was you?" he asks, making me frown and turn around again. "Beg your pardon?" I ask a little insulted, making him shrug. "Maybe it was you that made it bad... I haven't had any complaints with Allison yet..." he says again, making me roll my eyes. "Are we still on this? Can we let it go?" Stiles asks, sighing.