Chapter 15*

"Uh, could I give you a flower?" Hallucination Peter says, giving Lydia a purple flower. "Promise to keep it? If I ask you tomorrow if you have it, and you say "no," I'm gonna be really hurt." He says, making her look into his eyes. Lydia then sighs and smiles up at him. "Well, if I don't, I'll lie." She says, shrugging her shoulders.

(Your POV)

The cops had arrived, and we saw Danny being put into the back of an ambulance. "Danny!" I say, making him look at Scott and I. "Y/n? Scott? what are you doing here?" he asks, making Scott and I look at each other.

"Just, uh, seeing if you're okay... And, um... I'm wondering if anything weird happened to you today. Besides being paralyzed from the neck down." Scott says, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "Sorry, but we need to get him to the hospital." The paramedic says, motioning for us to step aside.

"One more question. Just one. Are you okay?" I ask, looking at the guy who had been one of my best friends last year. He glances up at me and then frowns. "Did it happen to my ex, too?" he asks. I look behind me and see Danny's ex in another ambulance. "Yeah." Scott says, beating me to it. Danny smiles at us and then sighs. "Then I'm great." He says. We step away so the paramedics can close the ambulance doors.

We walked over to the jeep, seeing an unconscious Jackson laying in the backseat. I'm about to climb into the backseat, when Scott stops me. I look over to see that Stiles his eyes are darting between the two of us. "Maybe I should sit back there... You know in case he wakes up..." Scott says. "I think that's a great idea!" Stiles says, motioning for him to take the seat next to Jackson.

"We Couldn't get anything out of Danny..." Scott then says, sitting down. "Okay, can we just get the hell out of here now, before one of my dad's deputies sees me?" Stiles asks, reaching over me to close the passenger door. The sheriff car suddenly drives up to us and stops in front of the jeep.

"...Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Could this get any worse?" Stiles asks, turning in his seat to Scott. We then hear Jackson groan and move, making me give Scott a worried look. "That was rhetorical." Stiles then exclaims, looking at Jackson. We see the sheriff step out of his vehicle and look at Stiles.

"Get rid of him." Scott says, nudging for his friend to move. "Get rid of him? We're at a crime scene, and he's the Sheriff!" Stiles says in disbelief. "Do something!" I say, making him jump out and run to his father. "Hey..." we can hear him awkwardly say.

"What's... what's going on?" Jackson asks, slowly waking up. "Jackson. Jackson, be quiet." Scott says from next to him, which doesn't help. I reach over and punch Jackson hard in the face, making him fall unconscious again. Scott eyes me in disbelief and I just shrug. "That was for hurting my sister." I say, sitting back straight in the backseat.

I listen in to the conversation between Stiles and his father. "What are you doing here?" his father asks, making Stiles awkwardly scratch the back of his head. "What do you mean, what am I doing here? It's a club." He says nervously.

"It's a club. We were clubbing, you know... At the club." Stiles says, frowning his eyes at the sentence he just formed. "Not exactly your type of club..." the sheriff says suspiciously, looking back at the neon sign on the front door.

"Uh, well, Dad, there's a conversation that we—" Stiles begins awkwardly, but is cut off by his father. "You're not gay!" he interjects. "Wha...? I could be!" Stiles says, making me frown. "Not dressed like that." His father scoffs, making Stiles nervously glance around.

"And if that's the case, why is Y/n here?" his dad asks again, pointing to me. Stiles looks over at me and I awkwardly wave at the sheriff. "Well, uh... she's uh-" Stiles begin, making his father sigh.