I grab his hand and he pull myself on the ice carefully. I look over to Lydia, who is now smirking at me. "You like him?" she mouths silently at me. I look at Stiles, to see that he wasn't paying attention to Lydia and thus hadn't seen her say this. I motion for her to shut up and she smirks knowingly, nodding my way and winking at me.

"You ready?" Stiles asks, looking me in my eyes. I slowly nod and he starts to pull me with him. "You're doing great" he says, making me scoff at him. "I'm not doing anything, you're pulling me with you" I say, laughing a little. "Ok, then you try" he says, letting go of my hand. I look around me and see that I'm now standing in the middle of the ice. I look back at stiles in fear.

"Stiles! Stiles come back..." I say, trying to reach out to grab him. "Come on... try it first." He says, not taking his eyes of me. I slowly try skating towards him a little, so that he is in reaching distance again. I grab his hand and pull him towards me, now hugging him. I look up at him and see him slightly blushing.

"Don't you dare let go off me again!" I say annoyed, making him nod sheepishly. I step out of the hug and hold his hand for dear life. We start moving slowly and after a little while, I was starting to get the hang of it. "See! You can do it!" he says, smiling at me. "If you think that I'm letting you let go of my hand again, you're sadly mistaken..." I say, making him laugh at me. "Don't worry, I don't want to let go of your hand." He says, making me raise my eyebrow at him.

I'm about to say something, when we are suddenly interrupted by Lydia's scream. I look over and can see Lydia sitting on the ice, screaming at nothing. I let go of Stiles and skate over to her, falling down on my knees next to her. I clearly wasn't that good yet. I pull her into a hug to comfort her and to try to make her stop screaming. Tears fall down her face and she holds me close to her.

I look over at Scott, Allison and Stiles who had come to stand next to us. "Get her out of here" I say to Allison and Scott. They nod and helped her up, skating her to the edge of the rink. I try to stand up, but was unsuccessful. "Need any help?" I hear stiles ask, who is still standing next to me. He was enjoying this way too much.

"Yes please." I say, holding my hand out for him to grab it. He smiles at me and grabs my hand, but looks at me with a confused look when I smirks at him. I pull him down, making him fall partially on me and partially on the ice next to me. "What was that for?" he asks, looking at me under him, his eyes becoming wider. I start laughing at him, making the edges of his mouth turn upward as well.

"Sorry... I had too." I say between my laughs. He sits up a bit, and I sit up as well. I look up at his face, to see that we are now only mere inches away from each other. We stare at each other like that for a second, the laughter dying down. He looks deep into my eyes, and I feel like I'm drowning in his. "You two coming?" Allison yells at us, making the both of us stare at her immediately.

"Yeah... yeah" I say, looking away from Stiles and trying to stand again. I look over at Stiles and see him blushing, making me smile a bit. He then offers me his hand again, which I gladly take. We skate to the edge of the rink and put our shoes back on, before checking on Lydia.

(Third POV)

Scott is looking for Erica the next day, wanting to confront her about the whole situation. When he sees her at her locker, he walks up to her. "Two's not enough for Derek-- I know he needs at least three. So, who's next?" Scott asks, furrowing his brows.

"Why does there have to be a 'next' when we've already got you and Y/n?" Erica asks flirtatiously. "Who's next?" Scott asks again, not believing her. "You know, I never knew what I looked like during a seizure until someone took a video of me once and put it online..." Erica says.