(Movie night: Your POV)

I put on a movie, grabbing some popcorn and making my way over to the couch where Lydia is sitting. She is staring in front of her, clearly deep in thought. I sit down next to her and offer her some popcorn, which she declines.

"Can I ask you something?" she asks, looking over at me. "Sure, you know you can ask me anything!" I say, smiling at her. "Why did Jackson leave me? Did I do something wrong?" she asks, looking down at her hands. I slowly swallow the piece of popcorn in my mouth and sigh.

"Lydia... You didn't do anything wrong... the problem lies with him." I say, making her frown at me. "What do you mean?" she asks. "He's a dick." I say, grabbing another piece of popcorn. "He isn't though.... not really." she says, making me frown in confusion.

"Lydia, he has always been a dick... since the day we met him, he has been like this." I say, sighing again. She really deserves a whole lot better than him, why can't she see that herself. "I still love him though..." she says sadly, making me look at her sadly. "I know..." I say, pulling her into a hug.

"Look... If you really care about him that much, then wait for him. Maybe he will realize soon that he made a mistake..." I begin, making Lydia look up at me with hope. "You really think so?" she asks, making me sigh. "If he doesn't, he's stupid... Honestly you have so much to offer someone... don't sell yourself short just because he can't see that about you... be yourself, be happy... maybe then he'll see what he lost." I say, making her smile lightly and nod at me.

"You really are the best sister... you know that?" she says to me, wiping a small tear from her cheek. "I know." I say jokingly, winking at her. We share a laugh and another hug. When I'm about to put on the movie, she stops me.

"What about you?" she asks, making me frown. "What about me what?" I ask, not sure what she is referring to. "Is there someone you like?" she asks, smirking at me. There is the Lydia that I grew up with and learned to love, I thought smiling. "I don't know..." I say, trying to keep it a secret. "You do, don't you?" she asks, smirking at me.

"maybe..." I begin, making her look at me to continue. "Look... It doesn't matter anyway." I say, standing up and walking to the kitchen for something to drink. "Of course it matters! Why wouldn't it matter?" she asks, now frowning. "The guy I like..." I begin, making her look at me expectantly "Likes you." I say. Her smile drops and she looks at me sadly.

"Are you sure?" she asks, making me nod. "Pretty sure..." I say, sitting back down next to her. "I'm sorry..." she says, clearly looking guilty. "It's not your fault." I say, smiling at her. "It's ok, I'm fine." I say again. "Tell me who it is, I promise I will never get with them." She then says, making me frown at her. "I'm not doing that." I say, making her look at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Why not?" she asks. "What if you end up liking him on your own... and he likes you? I'm not going to take your happiness away like that just because I might get jealous..." I say in disbelief. "You're my sister... the only person's happiness that I care about more than my own, is yours." I say.

"You deserve happiness too y/n..." she says "And I'm not over Jackson. You should try to ask this guy you like out on a date... you are a great catch too sweety... I'm sure they would be over the moon to go out with you." She says, smiling at me. "Yeah right." I say, throwing a piece of popcorn her way.

It hits her forehead and she gasps at me in surprise, smiling in disbelief. She grabs some popcorn and throws it my way as well. This makes me look at her in shock and laugh as well. This begins a popcorn war, making popcorn fly all over the living room. "Stop!" I laugh, Lydia is now laughing hysterically. "You started this!" she yells at me, hiding behind the couch and occasionally popping out from behind it to throw popcorn at me.