"I'm gay Hun" he says, making me look at him. "I thought you didn't want anyone else to know? What changed?" I ask, frowning at him. "I realized that I shouldn't be ashamed of my sexuality, so I don't care who knows." He then says. I look at him proudly. 

"I couldn't agree more." I say, giving him a side hug. "Ok, now I get the laughter." Allison then says, nodding at us. "Sorry again." "That's ok" he says, giving her a reassuring smile. "Where is your sister sweety?" he then asks me, making me look down.

"She uhm, she's kind of missing at the moment." I say, walking back to my locker. "Missing?! What do you mean?!" he then asks, he and Allison following me closely. "an incident happened, and she ran away from the hospital. The doctors say it could be from shock. She will probably be found soon." I say, making him nod.

"I go away for 2 years and one of the Martin's ends up in the hospital... I'm never leaving you two again." He says, making me smile. "I'm ok with that." I say, grinning again. "Well ladies, I have Math now, so I'll see you later." He then says, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek and Allison a side hug. I wave at him and turn back to Allison.

"He seems fun." She says, making me nod. "Trust me, you are going to love him!" I exclaim. "Are you ok?" Allison then asks, making me look at her in confusion. "Yeah? Why?" I ask confused, she looks at me and then looks back at the ground. "I saw you enter the school, you had a sad look on your face." She then says, making me think back on the Stiles and Lydia situation.

"Oh... yeah I'm fine don't worry." I say, but Allison didn't want to let it go. "You know you can tell me anything right? You and Lydia are my best friends, let me be yours." She says sweetly. I smile at her and sigh. "You won't tell anyone? Even Scott?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. "Pinky promise." She says, holding out her pinky. I look at her in disbelief and then shake my head laughing. I take her pinky with mine and shake on it.

"I kind of like Stiles." I say, looking around again to be sure he wasn't near us. "Sure he's nice, but why would you be sad about that?..." she begins, I look at her with narrow eyes and her eyes become wide with realization. "Oh... You mean like like?" she then asks, making me roll my eyes. "Yes, like like..." I say, putting my hand on my forehead.

"Have you talked to him about it?" she then asks. "No, of course not. Not only would that be utterly humiliating, he also has a thing for my sister." I say, walking towards our next class. "You sure? He doesn't look like he's interested in Lydia." She then says, scrunching her face in confusion. "I'm positive, Scott just joked about it in front of me... he clearly hinted at it." I say sadly.

"That sucks" she says, looking at me sadly. "It's ok, I'll get over it sooner or later." I say with a forced smile. She nods at me and puts her hand on my shoulder. We walk into our next class and spend the whole day together. She was really starting to become a close friend.

Beacon hills high school (Stiles POV)

"Let's go! I have an announcement! Gather 'round! Quicker! Danny, put a shirt on. Stilinski! That means you! Let's go, gather 'round!" Coach yells, making me look at Scott and roll my eyes. We all walk closer and listen to what he has to say.

"Listen up-- police are asking for help on a missing child advisory. It's a sick girl... roaming around... totally naked. Now, it's supposed to get below forty degrees tonight. I don't know about you, but the last time it was that cold, and I was running around naked... I lost a testicle to exposure! Now, I don't want the same thing happening to some innocent girl. So, police are organizing search parties for tonight. Sign up, find the missing girl, you get an automatic "A" in my classes." Coach says.