Yung Prince.

"These flashy diamonds on my expenisve wrist, got the girls updating and it's, amazing how she greet the boy. Camera's on like come freak ya boy! Don't be shy girl let me know if this whatcha want this life ain't slow. Everyday and everynight I work and grind just to live this life. Daddy's little boy is the man now and my biggest title is what he'll hand down!" I flowed to the mic as I recored my latest song for my upcoming album. I was pressed to get this album out before anything!

"I think that's enough for today son." My pops said nodding I nodded walking out the studio looking at my phone. My lil boo texted me I smiled at her late afternoon text message. "Who you texting boy?" my old man asked as I typed away.

"Huh?" I asked him not really paying attention until he took my phone reading my conversation out loud for everyone to hear.

"Sending you good vibes and lots of love, heart eyes and heart face. Thank you ma. Boy what are you doing and who is this? What happended to Tiana?" He said laughing along with everyboy else as he handed me my phone back. I laughed shrugging. I knew he would ask me.

"Her name is Briana and she's a good friend from Chicago, Come on Dad you know I'm done with Tiana after that whole kissing other woman stuff. That's wrong I can't have that!" I say following him to his press room.

"Like I told you before Hakeem that's every man's dream to have two women who both like each other.. It's hot it's fun it's different and pleaserful..Call yourself lucky boy." He said laughing tapping my shoulder, I didn't like how he was talking.

"So what's so wrong about Jamal and Michael.. Why can't you accept them but you can accept Tiana and Olivia? That's still your son gay or not!" I said he looked at me.

"No son. I can't accept it! I won't accept it! It's different and wrong and you know it! Now go on your own for a while and tell Briana she's invited to the family dinner next week. I'll fly her out Tuesday night for you." He said sitting down I shook my head leaving.

Jamal, my older brother was gay and ever since my pops found out things haven't been too peachy between them. I hate the fact that my Dad wouldn't just drop it and accpet the fact that that's just how he is and we all can call off the who's better than who bullshit. This family feud all started back when I was at least 18 maybe even 17. When I picked up a mic and Jamal picked up a keyboard and ever since that day shit ain't never been the same.

My dad owns the record label and all stores that make and sale Empire. His legency he made long before I was born would soon be passed down to who my dad thought was the best artist. That's why putting this album out with nothing but dope ass crazy ass songs would give me the Kingdom without a need to say. As I walked away from the press room I decided to go talk to my lil boo.

"Don't worry about pushing your music because then it wouldn't be as good. Relax, let comes come and let what happens happen. I don't understand why you have to compete against your brother anyway." She said I smirked watching her fix her hair.

"It's just crazy but aye that's what happens when you're a the Lyon family. So get used to it baby." I say smiling she looked into the camera at me trying to see if I was playing or not.

"Hakeem do not play with me please." She laughed as always thought I was playing about us but I never was. Tiana and I wasn't going to work. I mean hell yeah I had Camilla on the side but I was really starting to fall for her but then that video with her kissing up on Olivia hit my gulliable ass like a damn truck. Then a few days after that I met Briana.

It was the day I was pissed about my Moms come home back home from prison. She had been locked up damn near my whole life. She had came to see me but I wasn't feeling it, she had missed out on so much in my life that at one point a long time ago I deicded she didn't matter anymore. Out of sight out of mind ya feel me?

I played my music in my car as I sped down the street I had no main idea on where I was going but any place would do honestly. I stopped at a red light looking down at my phone, I needed to chill and relax. I was unaware that the light had changed but I quickly sped out into the somewhat empty street. I decied to go to this poetry club I knew about. I hoped hadn't performed already.

I walked into the buliding seeing a lot of people more than usual but it was cool.I had been here many times before but only because she had this vibe that captured a nigga. The curtains moved on the stage and they had introduced her, she had came out on the stage looking so beautiful. Made any nigga in here wanna wife her!

"Good evening, thank you all for coming tonight. I am Briana and this is called Sometimes." Her voice spoke lightly filling the room. I sipped on my drink slowly watching her as he somewhat rapped her poem. That's why I came here I really wasn't into the other stuff but like I said shawty had those good ass vibes.

Everybody clapped for her afterwards. I waited for her to come back out and she did making her way to the main area. She smiled at everyone giving her compliments. I watched her as she walked near me she put her head down as she did everytime not speaking to me. As soon as she reached me I stood up in front of her looking down at her she looked up to me.

"You are defineitely worth this chase youre putting on." I said laughing.

(AN: Hoped you guys enjoyed the first chappie, I know it's probably boring but this is only the beginning so bear with me please! THIS STORY IS BASED OF THE TV SHOW NOT EXACTLY LIKE THE SHOW SO NO SPOILERS OR ANYTHING!!!! Hope you guys like it and enjoy! -J.)