Chapter twelve

Hour 12

"I got the liquor whoooo whoooo!" Harry cheers walking into the living room.

"Here you go," he says passing me a shot glass and joining me on the floor in front of the coffee table.

"I can't believe we're about to play this especially because every time I tell the truth you get mad," I say.

"That's why there's alcohol. I'm never mad when I'm drunk."

"Hopefully, that's true," I mumble.

"Okay rock paper scissors to see who goes first."

"Okay," I say turning towards him.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot," we say in unison.

"Haha, I win." he laughs.

"Hell no, how I have scissors."

"Yeah, but I have fire and fire burns scissors."

"That's not even a choice." I scoff.

"In my version it is." he giggles.

He's so cute but an asshole. "Fine." I groan. "Ask me."

"What was your first impression of me?"

Thank god this question is easy. "I thought you had beautiful eyes and you had an amazing voice for a 16-year-old but you dressed like a middle school lesbian."

"Bitch!" He laughs and hits my shoulder.

"It's truth or drinks so I told the truth." I laugh.

"Ask me something?"

"What's your favorite memory from being in the band?" I ask.

"That's easy! You remember that day you, me, and Niall snuck out of that hotel in Arizona and rented an uber to that lookout spot?"

I instantly smile. "Yes! Paul was so pissed at us." I laugh.

"That view was amazing and the stars were straight out of a storybook." he beams.

"That's the first time out loud we said we were a couple," he mumbles looking up at me.

He's right. Us 3 were looking out at the view and Niall finally questioned what was going on with us and we told him. I was so scared he was gonna hate us and the idea of us being together. Niall literally laughed and said he knew it. The rest of the boys pretty much had the same reaction.

"I remember," I say continuing to stare at him. Why does he do this to me? It's like every time he looks at me my body ignites and my chest gets tight.

I can't handle this. I grab the liquor bottle and pour 2 shots and throw them both back. Fuck, I needed that.

"So your turn then?" I breathe out, my throat still burning.

"Um yeah. okay." He says eyeing me. He begins pouring 2 shots for himself as well.

Is this bastard trying to challenge me?

He throws the two shots back way easier than I did and this sting of pride rushes through me.

"Okay so, what's one thing you would ask for if you knew the answer would be yes." He asks.

Fuck I'm not sure. There are so many things. I feel his eyes on me as I continue to think of an answer. Maybe I should just drink and pass.

"I'm gonna pass," I say pouring two shots. I throw them back and try to hold in my tears. Fuck this shit is strong. I pour one more shot so I can one-up him. I throw it back and almost gag.

"Damn Lou, you could've answered the question." he laughs.

I sit down the shot glass and everything is beginning to look fuzzy. I'm definitely drunk as shit right now.

"I didn't have an answer babe," I say scooting closer to him.

"Lou, what are you doing?"

What am I doing? I have no clue. All I know is this vodka is making me courageous tonight and I'm not wasting any more time with him.

"Open your mouth."

"What?" he gulps.

I grab the bottle and grab his chin. "Open up princess," I say.

Those beautiful green eyes I love so much look up at me. He opens his mouth and I pour just a little bit into his mouth.

He swallows it and looks at me confused.

"What?" I ask.

"That was literally a drop of liquor." he giggles. "Pour some more."

I laugh and pour a little bit more into his mouth until he pulls back.

"Damn Lou I didn't say drown me." He laughs.

"My bad didn't know you were a little bitch." I tease.

He stops laughing and freezes. His eyes now a darker shade of green.

"What did you say?" He asks grabbing my shirt. He licks his lips and I know exactly where this is going. Dominant horny Harry has always been my favorite. Something about teasing him has always turned him on.

"You heard what I said," I say smacking his hand from

my shirt.

He smirks at me. I feel the alcohol taking over once again. I stand up and walk out of the living room leaving Harry on the floor. I walk around the corner to my bedroom door.

"You coming daddy?" I say.

I hear Harry get up and knock over the shot glass. The glass shatters. "Shit!" he yells. I'll have to remember to clean that up later. He runs into the bedroom and freezes in front of me.

"Are you sure Louis?" he asks.

"Please Harry stop talking and fuck me," I say taking off my shirt.

"I don't want you to regret this in the morning."

"Come here," I say grabbing him and pulling him onto the bed. Our lips connect and every inch of my body feels like it's on fire. I moan as he starts grinding into me. I can feel him getting harder so I lift my hips up earning a moan from him. He pulls away from my kiss making me whine.

"You gonna take these off or should I?" He asks.

"I think you should," I smirk.

He doesn't hesitate and rips off his shirt and slides off his trousers. His body is so perfect. I swear this man was handcrafted by the gods. He comes back over to me and starts unbuckling my pants. He slides my jeans and my boxer briefs off and starts kissing my chest.

"Please." I moan.

"Someone's eager." He teases.

"I need you," I whisper.

That was all it took for Harry to stop teasing me. He grabs my legs spreading them apart. "You ready baby?" he asks.

"Yes, daddy."