"Since you basically know me and what happened in my past life, tell me some things about yourself." I said. "Things like what?"

"Anything."

Grayson sat up in his seat as he thought of things to tell me. "Let's see.. well I'm obviously single, favorite color is green because I love nature, I kind of know how to play the guitar, don't laugh at me. I also have two younger sisters." He explained.

As he was talking I couldn't help but lean forward in while listening to him. "I can't think of you playing the guitar.." I said before laughing as he scowled at me.

A group of men laughing loudly caused me to turn towards the commotion, seeing guys in suits talking and laughing.

Why the hell do they gotta be so loud?

There was only one man from that table that caught my eye. He sat there with a glass cup to his lips, looking bored from the conversation. Xavier.

Damnit it, of course he'd be here.. we did have a date here years ago but I was trying to forget about it. Looking over at Grayson I saw that he was now texting someone on his phone, the look on his face informed me of how pissed off he was getting.

"I'll be back, I need to use the restroom." I said as I stood. "Sure, that's fine. I need to step outside and call my father anyway." He said while smiling at me before he got up to leave.

Walking towards the restroom I immediately felt a few eyes on me, one particular pair making me want to hide behind the nearest counter.

After relieving myself and washing my hands I looked myself over in the mirror before walking out. As usual, I was pinned to the wall just as I walked out the restroom door.

Instead of meeting his gaze I chose to look down but he wasn't having any of that, he grabbed ahold of my chin forcing me to look up at him.

"You've got to be fucking with me Arii. What did I tell you about him? He's not trustworthy!" He spoke out in anger. The masculine scent and slight stubble on his face kind of turned me on.

"I don't have to listen to anything you t-" I began but he quickly smashed his smooth plumped lips against mine, kissing me aggressively. A small moan escaped from me as he softly bit my bottom lip, pulling it while squeezing my ass with his hands.

"You are mine. My wife, my everything and I will not lose you to that bastard." He spoke out as I tried creating space between us as it was now harder for me to breathe. It felt as if my insides were on fire.

"Xavier.. stop it." I rushed out, tightening my legs together as I felt my core dripping from arousal. His eyes darkened at the sight.

"Do you really want me to?" He asked even though he already knew the truth. I nodded my head in response.

"No, I want to hear it from this little mouth of yours. Say it. Tell me to stop and I'll do it." He said, his gaze causing me to squirm uncomfortably.

"Just let me go Zay. I need to go before Grayson finds me." I whispered out before looking away from his gaze. There was a moment of silence before he grip on me loosened and he stepped away.

"Alright, go ahead." He said before turning to leave.

Wait what?

This is what I wanted but seeing him agree with such ease made me slightly disappointed..

Before he went around the corner he turned back towards me, this time with a smirk on his face. "Before you head back to your table you might want to come up with a good excuse for.. you know." He mentioned while pointing towards his neck.

Before I could ask what he meant he was already gone. Quickly walking back into the bathroom checking my neck to see a small but very noticeable bite mark.

That jerk gave me a hickey!

****

"Are you sure your neck is alright? You've been holding onto it like that ever since you came back from the restroom." Grayson asked.

After I returned to our table Grayson was already back, he noticed how I'd move my neck a certain way and never moved my hand so I told him I had cramp.. in my neck.

Cut me some slack, that was all I could think of during that moment.

"Yeah I'm fine, don't worry about me." I brushed him off. I didn't need to turn around when I felt a pair of eyes on me because I already knew who it was.

I bet that bastard was over there smirking his ass off. The food we had ordered earlier turned out to be really good.

After a few moments of eating and learning new things about one another we finally decided to leave. Just as we made it out the double doors we came to a stop. What is he doing?!

"Xavier. It's so good to see you." Grayson said with a fake smile plastered on his face, Xavier ignoring him. Normally he'd have something smart to say in return but he was busy staring at me and the hand covering what he did.

Girl don't act like you weren't enjoying it.

Grayson then looked between the two of us, trying to figure out what was going on. "Oh! Axarii and I just finished our date. Can you believe she works for me now? What a coincidence." He said before a small laugh escaped from him.

Xavier still said nothing but you could tell Grayson's words bothered him as he balled his fists tightly. He then took his eyes off of me, looking at Grayson.

"You know if I were you I'd wipe that mocking smile off your damn face. You wanna know why?" He said causing me to rapidly shake my head.

"While you were out handling business Axarii and I were having a little fun for old time sakes which is why she's covering up her neck. I've told you and I'll say it again, Axarii is mine." He stated.

However the smile on Grayson's face did not falter after he heard the news.

"Oh, I already knew that."

****

Thanks for reading my story!!!

Don't forget to VOTE❤️!