aysja nods, giving him a kiss before walking over to the elevator so she can walk into her hallway.

aysja taps her foot impatiently as the elevator takes a long time to go up to her high floor.

she never drank too much to not be aware of anything, if anything, she got lit enough off 2 shots.

she opened her bag up for a piece of gum, suprising herself seeing the gun in there, as if she forgot. she smiled to herself before getting her piece and closing the bag back.

she smiles as the elevator dings, she begins to walk out the elevator to the hallway. she walks up to her apartment door.

her heart drops once again to see her door, not only unlocked, but wide open this time, she peeks in the apartment to see her alarm system smashed.

"again bra? deadass?" she backs up from the door, leaning against the wall next to it.

she shoots a text to xavier about what she just witnessed, before she opens up her purse once more, pulling the glock out.

she takes a deep breath, and silently thanks xavier for giving this to her tonight.

she pulls the safety off , walking into the apartment, she walks into seperate rooms, not seeing anybody.

she continues to walk around, walking up to the last room, her bedroom, very slow.

she placed her finger on the trigger, remembering all the steps her father taught her when she was younger.

she pushed the door open slightly, not seeing anyone at first. she still kept her guard up, feeling the energy of someone else being here.

her stomach begins to flip as she looks around, as soon as she opens her connected bathroom door, she hears her closet door open.

without thinking , she spins around, laying five shots into the two figures that busted out.

bop , bop , bop , bop , bop.

...

bop.

as if on que, xavier comes busting into the room with his draco pointed .

he looks between aysja and the two bodies laying on the floor , groaning.

he walks up to them, setting his draco next to xavier, he pulls a glock out his waistband bending over them. he eyes their ski masks, before he kisses his teeth, he snatches the masks off .

his light skin went slightly pale.

"ashanti? anthony?" he says, he mutters a hell nah before he grabs aysja , causing her to hiss.

"whats wrong?"

she looks down at her arm, seeing blood gush out, and as if it just happened the second she looks down, it begins to hurt, slightly painless because of the adrenaline.

"shit bra."

xavier says, kissing his teeth, he walks back into the room, laying two more shots in ashanti and anthony. leaving them dead.

he walks back out into the living room , seeing aysja sitting on the island counter, staring off.

"you straight bae?" he says , walking behind her, with her hand on his back.

she stays silent, pushing her head to lay by xaviers standing up chest.

xavier shakes his head, texting his gc.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

"ion know how u gon do it justus." drake says, eyeing the two bodies.

"man you know my crew too crazy at this shit, i got em on tha way righ' now. shorty gon be straight." justus says looking round.

"i just know aysja hurtin' dawg, this still ha old bestfriend no cap, all beef aside." josh says, sadly.

they all nod before xavier walks in the room.

"the girls just got aysja, they at the twins crib righ' now, comforting her and shi. you sure you got this justus?" xavier says, questioning justus.

"fasho dawg, you know i bend metal for yall. gotta make this shit look like sum accident. sneaky link shit or sum." justus says.

they look over at kavon, whos head was currently in his hands.

"what u thinkin' bout twin?" josh says walking up to him.

"mane im just thinkin' bout auntie larissa and my momma cuh, they gon' be hurting forreal." he says shaking his head, referring to ashantis mother, who they were still family too.

all the guys sat down, shaking they head.

"man, justus, make sure that story stick with the feds. me and ashanti GOT to tell larissa the real thing forreal." kavon says, shaking his head.

the guys nod, understanding.

"damn bruh, we gotta go to that hoe funeral?" melanese says walking into the home.

"im suprised niggas ain hear the shots." josh says looking at justus.

"mane, its the city in houston, you hear couple shots, n mind yo buisness cause yeen finna be next." justus says, shrugging his shoulders.

the guys turn to her, and drake walks out the apartment, covering up his small snickers.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

ight, yall asked for ashanti to be done, she done forreal yall.

this finna affect aysja forreal though :(

ight gang.

yall ktd.

vote+comment+share.

- out