As the group was about to head to the main hall, Namjoon's voice suddenly returned in their ears.

"They're here."

"Already?" Clarity blinked at the sudden progression.

"Wait. Something's off." There was a pause in his voice and Jungkook took over the line. "It looks like there's only one person? They're carrying a brief case with them."

What?

An ominous feeling suddenly arose in Clarity as she looked over Yoongi with concern. The light haired man had an annoyed expression on his face as he tossed the sensor into Taehyung's hands and stood up.

"I'm heading over," he spoke into the earpiece. "There's only one of them, right?"

"Yeah. He just disappeared from the camera view in the entrance area. He is now in Room 613." Namjoon replied.

Hearing that, Suga turned towards Clarity and Taehyung. "It looks like there's an information leak."

Ignoring their stiffened reactions, he continued. "Someone else seems to hate Senyu as much as we do. So much for him to be setting up a bomb in the transaction room."

"He's not a part of neither groups?" Clarity asked and Yoongi shook his head.

"Doesn't looks like it. But we don't have any information on this one, so we can't be sure. Either way, I have to detonate the bomb before people from Senyu and Orin get there, or else things will get messy."

"We'll help," Taehyung said while Clarity nodded in agreement.

Giving a quick nod in response, Yoongi rolled up his sleeves and glanced towards the far end of the corridor. Right now, they were on the second floor, right below Room 613 that was on the third floor. Without making a sound, the three passed the empty corridors.

When they reached the hallway of the conference room, Yoongi signalled with his hand for them to move to the walls. He spoke in hushed tone.

"The situation?"

"Jungkook here," the youngest's voice immediately replied in his ear piece. "Intruder is in the third room to the left. It's dark inside so we can't get a proper view of the situation, but it looks like he's lowering the briefcase in his hand!"

"V." Yoongi turned to the raven-haired man beside him. "When I give the signal, you're going to go in and restrain the target. Don't kill him. Just render him immobile. We'll need to interrogate him for information later. While you're doing that, I'll go and detonate the bomb. We don't know what will trigger its activation, so we need to act cautiously."

Seeing Taehyung's nod, Yoongi placed a hand on his shoulder, giving it a tight squeeze. "Let's go."

"Wait, what about me?" Clarity asked, pointing towards herself.

"Stay here, and notify us immediately if there are people approaching." Yoongi's eyes were darkened with weary, but his alert gaze showed the gravity of the situation. "You can do that, right?"

"Clarity. Be careful. Let us know immediately if anything happens outside the room." Taehyung's dark eyes peered into hers, and she nodded in response.