Chapter 7: 'Playful moments'

Start from the beginning

Fuck.

Bakugou got hit by reality real quick, and hard. Was he ready to accept the fact that he might like Kirishima, his best friend? No, he was not. He was no where near ready. Bakugou was never good at expressing himself or his emotions. If he's being completely honest with himself, he was scared—no, terrified. Falling in love was not in this school's description. No one told him that he would end up liking some damn body. Bakugou chewed on his finger nails and started pacing around his room.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fu-

"Whatcha pacing around for buddy?"

Bakugou stopped and turned his head around. To his dismay, Kirishima was no longer shirtless but he did have a towel around his neck because his hair was still dripping wet. "Your hair is still wet dumbass." Bakugou changed the subject. Luckily Kirishima was too stupid notice.

"Oh yeah." Kirishima says, lifting up a strand of his wet hair, "I have to get my hair dryer."

"I have one." Bakugou mumbled, kicking at the floor a bit. Why the fuck did he say that? He doesn't know. Maybe because a part of him wanted to run his fingers through the red hair.

"Can I borrow it?" Kirishima asks.

"Tch, and let you probably break it? Hell no. I'll just do it." Bakugou walked pass him and pulled back his drawer and grabbed his hair dryer. Kirishima laughed and said, "I know how to blow dry my hair, Bakugou. But if you want to do it yourself that's fine by me."

Bakugou closed the drawer and made sure the hair dryer was charged. Yeah, his richass got a chargeable hair dryer. Luckily it had eighty percent. He had totally forgot to charge it last night. Good thing he let his hair air dry. Bakugou locked the combing part on the hair dryer and told Kirishima to sit down on the floor by his bed. Bakugou sat crisscrossed on his bed and turned on the hair dryer.

"Don't you need a plug in for your hair dryer?" Kirishima looked back and saw the hair dryer Bakugou was holding.

"I got a chargeable one." Bakugou made Kirishima's head turn back around and just before he touched the red locks he heard Kirishima say, "You're that rich?!"

"Bitch this literally costed me a hundred dollars. That's not that much money." Bakugou mumbled, combing the blow dryer through his best friend's hair.

"I guess to you that doesn't seem like much money because your parents are filthy rich."

Bakugou didn't respond. He wouldn't say his family is filthy rich, but they're near the high class. His house is relatively big. Honestly, he could careless about how much money his family has. It doesn't defy who he is. Bakugou was very gentle when combing through Kirishima's hair. He knows how sensitive his head is.

"Keep being gentle like that Bakugou you'll make me fall asleep." Kirishima joked.

Bakugou scowled and ignored him. He worked on the other side of his hair and just let his fingers revel in the softness. It was sheer pleasure for his fingers. After a good ten minutes Kirishima's hair was completely dry. Bakugou looked at how much percent was left. Thirty five percent. Well, he was using the max power on it so he can understand why it was at that percentage.

Bakugou turned off the hair dryer and set it to the side. He ran his fingers through the red hair just to make sure it was dry. Yeah. He wasn't trying to just feel how soft it was. That would be so stupid. Haha.