Dad: "What good will it do to kill the old man you're supposed to be guarding, you moron?!"

Tazuna: "I'm Tazuna, veteran bridge builder. You'll be risking life and limb in guarding me to the max until I return to my land and complete my bridge!" Sounds easy enough.

Dad: "Everyone pack up, we'll meet at the gates in an hour." We all nod leaving the building. I sigh as I walk through the streets. I get bumped into from behind almost making me fall. I turn seeing a familiar face.

"Tenten?" She was breathing heavily.

Tenten: "Huh? Oh hey (Y/n) sorry for bumping into you again."

"It's fine, but try not to bump into me every time we meet would ya?" I ask chuckling slightly.

Tenten: "No promises! Oh I have to go, gotta team meeting. It was nice seeing you again!"

"Likewise." I say as she runs off again. Something tells me that this'll be a common occurrence.

(tImEsKiP)

Naruto: "Alright! We're off!"

Sakura: "What're you so excited about?"

Naruto: "You see, I've never left the village before!"

Tazuna: "Hey, am I really okay with this squirt?"

Dad: "I'm a jonin and I'll be watching him. There's no need to worry."

Naruto: "Hey old man! Don't be mocking ninjas so much! I'm awesome you see! I'm a super-elite ninja who'll be called hokage one day! My name's Naruto Uzumaki! Remember it well!"

Tazuna: "The hokage's the top-dog ninja in the village, right? You sure as hell don't seem like you could become the hokage." This guy's getting annoying really fast.

Naruto: "Shut up! I'm prepared to do whatever it takes to become hokage! You'll have no choice but to acknowledge me then!"

Tazuna: "I'll never acknowledge you squirt. Even if you become the hokage!"

Naruto: "What?! I'll kill you!"

"You know it probably isn't very smart to bad mouth the people protecting you. Should it come to it, we could easily leave you to die. Do you want that, probably not. So at least try and watch your tone." My voice was deathly calm, noticing some of the others fear I took a deep breath. "Sorry about that, let's just continue shall we?" The others nod as we continue are way down the path.

Sakura: "Say, Tazuna-san?"

Tazuna: "What is it?"

Sakura: "Your country is, The Land of the Waves, right?"

Tazuna: "What of it?"

Sakura: "Say, Kakashi-sensei, are there ninjas in that land too?"

Dad: "No, there are no ninjas in the Land of the Waves. But in other nations, while cultures and customs are different, hidden villages exist and there are ninjas there. To the many nations on the continent, the existence of shinobi villages is a measure of the nation's military strength. In other words, that is how these nation's maintain their relationships with neighboring nations. Even so, the villages are not under the control of the nations. They are equal in rank. On a small island like the Land of the Waves, where it's difficult to be influenced by other nations, there is no need for a shinobi village." Is it over yet? I hate long explanations. "Among the respective nations that possess a shinobi village," Damnit! "the five nations of Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind and Earth, due to their large territory and immeasurable power, are called the Five Great Nations." Are we done yet? "The Village Hidden in the Leaves of the Land of Fire, the Village Hidden in the Mist of the Land of Water, the Village Hidden in the Clouds of the Land of Lightning, the Village Hidden in the Sand of the Land of Wind, the Village Hidden in the Rocks of the Land of Earth. Only the leaders of each of these hidden villages are allowed to take the name of Kage, the shadow. The Hokage, Mizukage, Raikage, Kazekage, Tsuchikage, the so-called Five Kage, reign supreme over the tens of thousands of ninjas in each nations of the whole world." Please be over.