preface

Warning: This is my first fanfic ever. I'm very happy how it turned out because I had no idea how it would end. I didn't plan anything. BUT I think it's embarrassing, especially in certain parts. So please don't read if you don't like crazy, embarrassing stories.

BUT it's my first baby, so I'm going to leave it up. Thanks for all the love and support!

The characters in this fanfic are not affiliated with the celebrities I have chosen to play parts in it. The only similarity is their appearances.

Cast:
Selena Gomez as Ava Marie Gomez
One Direction as themselves

Copyright © 2021 By: Lily, flowerxhxrry.

I'm not sure if I should rate this as mature. There is no sexual content, but there is a lot of corporal punishment...

Just to be safe, I'm going to rate it as mature. Also, there is death. Just a trigger warning for some of you out there.

-Lily xoxo

Without further ado, please enjoy!

******

Strict

Ava Gomez tried to tune him out and focus on painting her nails baby pink. She was leaned against the kitchen counter, swiping shiny pink lacquer on her pinkie nail.

"Ava, this has gone too far," Harry scolded, standing firmly beside her with his tanned and muscular arms tightly crisscrossed over his chest.

She stuck up her middle finger.

Quick like a cobra, he snatched her middle finger up in his strong, unyielding hand. His hand squeezed tight like an anaconda.

Ava gasped, dropping her thin paint brush. She hadn't expected such a wild intensity from him. The tiny brush fell onto the counter, painting a periwinkle-pink dot on the marbled surface.

"Ava... Stick that finger up one more time..." Harry growled, glaring deeply into her now-frightened, dark brown eyes. His voice was very stern. "And, I will break it."

******

DISCLAIMER:

This is a fictional story.
The celebs in this story are only for visual representation. They are not affiliated with the characters I created in this fanfic. Ava Marie Gomez is played by Selena Gomez and Harry Styles is played by Harry Styles.

Please comment me your feelings and vote! <333

Love, Lily xo