Idk man

Nicos POV~

They must be very dumb to think I'm gonna stay here the whole night.

I snuck out. Let me rethink that. I stumbled and nearly killed myself on one step while tumbling out of the door.

I stumbled to my door panting heavily. I leaned on the door closed my eyes and slipped inside. I was expecting leo, sleeping, crying. Just doing something.

But I found an empty room. Ive stabbed my heart. My eyes burn and so do my lungs. Panic sets in.

'Check the bunker before you collapse' yeah.i painted heavily while trying to run, ended up limping quickly over to the bunker. I opened it to find it empty.

Do you know that feeling you get when you wake up from a nightmare where you are falling and you wake up jolted out of bed scared of everything. Imagine that but where you have something to actually be afraid of, something real. Times that as many stars there are in the galaxy. Yeah. That is my anxiety levels right now.

I screamed.

Leos POV~

I can't stay here. I'm a danger
To everyone. The campers, Jason, Piper. Nico. My poor angel. I have hurt him so much. I have to leave or he will die. I know he would. And I can't have it being my fault. Not again.

Jason's POV~

"WAKE UP NOW"

What.

"ITS NICO"

I'm out the door. Cold night air is freezing my face as I run. But my panicking heart still is making me sweat.

We get to the bunker and I see Nico sitting on the floor screaming, crying, and throwing things.

I stand frozen. What happened.

I see will rush and try to hold Nico down but Nico keeps kicking. I run forward out of my face and hold Nico.

"It's okay. Tell me what happened."

Nico still is screaming but he takes a breath and releases a sob. But this sob ending with a scream of the name "Leo"

----------------------

So sorry for the short chapter but update. During softball practice I got hit by a softball being throw at 60 MPH. I passed out but woke up later. This has happened before, the first time it was only a concussion. This time I got it checked and my skull is now fractured. It hurts and I'm a bit off. So I will try harder to update, and update in quality work. It hurts to think hard but I will try.

PEACES my lovelys.

And thank you so much for those who helped me get out of...what ever I was going through before. I love you all and I can't say how much I appreciate you.