thirty four

twitter!

pumpkin :> @pumpkin
hi everyone random poll
whose face do you want to see more mine or dream's

dream                   ] 51%
pumpkin              ] 49%
💬 10.7k 🔁 7,843 ❤️ 321k

irl!

"well, they decided. looks like you're going to do the face reveal for the rewind!" meredith said, showing her phone to clay as they sat on the couch.

"alright." he shrugged. "not like i'm actually going to show them my face or anything anyway." he flipped through different channels on the tv, settling on grey's anatomy.

she made a face, grabbing the remote to go to a random nature documentary. "you're so unbelievably basic. okay, here's my idea, right? since only my voice is going to be in the rewind, i'll just pretend like i haven't seen the entire thing, including your face reveal. i'll stream after about it and reacting to it, but i'll have a facecam up and turn it on randomly in the middle of the stream or something, and just show my face like that!"

"seems good to me. you sure about that?" he asked, wrapping an arm around her.

"yeah, i am. i haven't done a face reveal since i was always concerned with privacy, but at this point if i don't show it myself, there's going to be some people who keep digging to try to find it, right? and i want to show my face now, anyway."

he placed a light kiss on her temple. "yeah, i get it. i have some people breathing down the back of my neck about seeing any part of my face. or body, for that matter. they seem to really like my hands."

meredith grabbed his hands and held them out in front of her face. "i like them too."

his face heated up, and he buried it in her hair. "why do you have to say that?"

"what? we're both honest people!" she laughed as she felt his cheek against her neck. "okay, okay. come on, new year's day is in two days and we need to get our audio and video in before new year's eve. let's go to the backyard, i'll film your 'face reveal.'" she made air quotes, getting up from next to him and moving to grab his hands, pulling him up out to the backyard.

the snow had subsided after christmas momentarily, leaving a light dusting of white on the grass in the back of the house. clay reluctantly walked out with her, beginning to shiver and stuff his hands in his jeans pockets. "it's so fucking cold out here." he complained.

"okay, florida man. go get a hoodie and your mask, and get ready for the video." she ushered him back in and up the stairs, and sat herself down on the grass. because she's lived in cold winter climates most of her life, she was used to being in colder climates.

"let's get this party started!" she heard clay yell from the living room, turning to him while still sitting down.

"clay," she said with a weirded out expression on her face. "i mean this in the nicest possible way—no, who am i kidding? i mean this in a mean way, why the fuck are you dressed like a little kid who got into his older brother's closet?"

"am not!" he said.

"you—is that a fucking belt on your shoulder? what is this? and those shoes?!" she laughed. "god, you're lucky to be dating me. i need to teach you a thing or two about looking presentable. if the fans can't see your face, at least let them see your body with fashionable clothes on, holy shit."

"oh, come on, i look fine! let's get this video done with already."

"if your definition of fine is dressed like you don't know how to wear a belt, then sure." she got up from the snow, grabbing his arm and leading up the stairs. "i'm sure as hell not letting you embarrass yourself in front of 16 million people or more, dumbass. come on, i'll dress you."

he whined, giving in and letting himself be dragged by her. while they were walking up the stairs, george peeked his head out in the hallway from his room and laughed at clay's get up. "what are you wearing?"

"see?!" meredith yelled, looking behind her and up at the blonde haired boy. "even george, the british wanker, knows that you look ridiculous right now!"

"you're british too!" george yelled back.

"barely!"

she rummaged through clay's suitcase, leaving him sitting on the corner of the bed like a child being dressed by his mother after a bath. eventually, she nabbed his white merch hoodie, a bigger black puffer jacket, and a pair of jeans that fit him better. she made him promise to get better shoes, leaving the room for a minute to go to george's and beg him to let clay borrow a pair. he eventually agreed, and clay was lended a pair of white nikes.

"there, see how much better you look?" she asked, putting her hands on his shoulders behind him as he looked at himself in the mirror.

"yeah, yeah, okay. now let's hurry up and get the video done."

"wait," she said before he began to leave. "lean closer to me so i can get a picture of the two of us."

"why?" he asked, pressing his hands against his knees as he began bending down.

"for the people, duh."

instagram!

❤️💬↗️liked by karljacobs_, georgenotfound, and 3,532,483 otherspumpkin hello

❤️💬↗️
liked by karljacobs_, georgenotfound, and 3,532,483 others
pumpkin hello

dreamwastaken the guy looks like he's bending down a lot
  |
pumpkin irrelevant

georgenotfound awwwww 😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰
  |
pumpkin george i have bigger insults than dumbass just a warning
  |
georgenotfound like how u called me a wanker earlier
  |
pumpkin even worse than that ☺️

mxmtoon shocked that you haven't told me about this
|
pumpkin MAIA IM SORRY
|
user6 AAAAHAHAHAHAHHHH WHATS GOING ON

user5 OMGONGONGOMGOMGOMGOGM
  |
user7 IS THIS A DREAMKIN CONF

user2 AAJAJSJAJJAJAJAAJAA
  |
user4 felt

user3 if that is dream i feel like she's just using him and his friends for clout :/
  |
user1 dude she was more famous than all of them before she met them LOL
|
user8 if anything they would be the ones using her for clout but they're not :)