six

an hour and a half later, she was standing on wilbur's doorstep. because of the multitude of times she had gone there without his knowledge, he gave her a spare key so she could come and go as she pleased. she opened the door, locking it behind her and set her backpack on the ground near the shoe rack. taking her boots off, she quietly crept to the room where she could hear his voice, and she heard that he was still streaming.

moving past a painting that she gifted him a few years back, she continued down the hall and poked her head in the doorway. his setup had his camera facing the wall, but his body was facing the door so it was no use trying to tip toe past that point.

"surprise!" she exclaimed, walking over behind his monitor and waving.

"me—pumpkin, what are you fucking doing here?" he exclaimed, taking his headset off and getting up, but not muting himself.

she shrugged. "i was bored and i missed you, so here i am! who're you streaming with?"

"tommy and dream right now. we're still on the smp," he replied. "what about stitches?"

"my neighbor is taking care of her. can i say hi to chat?" she asked, not waiting for a response. she sat on the far corner of the bench, carefully reaching for his headset without exposing any part of her body.

"go for it, i guess." he sat down in the frame, directly next to her. "well, i have a surprise visitor."

"hi everyone!" she said. "my sexy ass is here with wilbur for a little bit."

"by a little she means for the next three days." he deadpanned, looking at her. she laughed and held a hand up to cover her mouth.

"pumpkin?" dream asked.

"oh, will, you weren't muted. yeah, i'm here now, dream! bet you're real excited to keep talking to me!"

"hello woman!" tommy interrupted. "so you're not american?"

"i am american. i'm also english and live in london. who are you?" she asked. she had a good idea of who tommyinnit was, but she just wanted to push his buttons.

"wh—i—" he sputtered. "you know who i am! tommyinnit! i'm the number one streamer on twitch!"

"not anymore!" she taunted.

"what?!" he screamed. she laughed in return, waving a hand in the air and it being caught on camera slightly. all the viewers could see, though, were her black-painted nails and a couple rings on her fingers.

"you're making my stream go crazy, pumpkin." will stated. he was right, when word got out that the top youtuber and streamer was in his stream in person, his viewers shot up to 100k. she unplugged the headset so they could both hear and answer any donations that came in.

"what can i say? people love me!" she said. will shook his head at her, sighing.

a donation came in, the automatic voice reading it out. "are you and pumpkin dating?"

they bursted out laughing, meredith having to hold the edge of her seat to keep from falling off the bench. wilbur leaned back as he laughed, hitting the desk next to him.

"no, no, no." she answered.

"fuck, no." he added.

although no one could hear it, dream let out a light sigh at their words. he himself didn't know the reason why yet, but he did.

"do people actually think that we're dating because of this? no, folks, we're not dating. i visit him randomly all the time and he's used to it. and, our relationship is platonic and has been going on for fucking like...three, four years now?"

will nodded, a stupid smile on his face. "yup. we already tried, anyway. didn't work out."

"wait, what?!" tommy yelled, piping into the conversation.

"when?!" dream added.

"around a year ago. i don't know, our mutual friends kept saying we'd be cute together so we tried it, but that 'romantic' relationship lasted for a week before we broke up. we both realized that it was just purely platonic." meredith answered. will bobbed his head up and down in agreement, his hair flopping around in his face.

"does pumpkin's name start with an m? wilbur said that before he cut himself off earlier." another donation rang out.

"uh—ignore what i said earlier—" he started, but meredith cut him off.

"no, will, it's fine. it was bound to come out anyway, like me, haha. wait—oops." she paused, probably accidentally outing herself on stream. "uh, anyway!" she moved on quickly, "yes, my real name does start with an m. that's all i'm going to say on this topic so i can continue to be mysterious."

"quite the interesting woman you have there, wilbur." tommy said.

"don't you have coloring homework and shit to do?" she asked. will and dream both bursted out in laughter at her question, wilbur hitting his desk again.

"what?! listen here, lady, it's a saturday and i'm in college, not primary school." he spat.

"really? i could've believed primary."

"what?!"

instagram!

❤️ 💬 ↗️liked by wilbursoot, karljacobs_, and 2,139,392 otherspumpkin hand reveal for all you freaks that were asking for more from wilbur's stream today i know you love it

❤️ 💬 ↗️
liked by wilbursoot, karljacobs_, and 2,139,392 others
pumpkin hand reveal for all you freaks that were asking for more from wilbur's stream today i know you love it

pumpkin and don't worry i love hands too
  |
user1 PUMPKIN
  |
pumpkin what?????

wilbursoot my gfs got some hot hands
  |
pumpkin will pls they're going to take this and run with it

karljacobs_ pumpkin??????
  |
pumpkin karl????????

mxmtoon 😳😳😳
  |
pumpkin maia i am in love w u.
|
mxmtoon marriage ?
|
pumpkin yes !
|
georgenotfound @wilbursoot our girls just stole each other from us
|
wilbursoot 😔
|
pumpkin george and will i swear to fucking god

user2 are we just gonna ignore that she made a coming out joke on the stream
|
user4 right like is she gay or not bc i need to know
  |
user5 if she likes girls that would break the internet
  |
user4 PREACH