Anjali and Blue walk towards each other and start communicating with their small roar and squeak. Eri nods her head, staring at Y/N. Her eyes focus upon the scars on Y/N's face and when she smiles Eri could see a golden tooth in her teeth.

"Midoriya, L/N," Aizawa said. "the principal has given permission. In order to keep her from being surprised and panicking, we wanted to let her visit once to get used to it."

Tenya walks forward as her classmates look at Eri with adoration and awe.

"Eri... I see, you're from the work study! I'm Iida! Nice to meet you!"

"I'm Mineta! I can't wait to see how you look in ten years."

This made Y/N glare at Mineta along with Anjali and Blue. Blue stepped forward and snapped her jaws at Mineta, making him scream. The classmates flinched to see the Velociraptor in person as she stood in front of Eri protectively.

"Guys, meet Blue. She's Eri's companion." Y/N introduced, giving Blue a wink in appreciation.

Everyone noticed Eri hides behind Blue, looking a little scared to see them.

"She's kind of shy, right? Shy, huh?" Mirio smiled. "So I wanted to take Eri around U.A. Midoriya, Y/N, do you two want to come, too?

"Huh? Yes!" Izuku nodded.

"Sure." Y/N smiled, turning to Anjali. "What do you say, buddy?"

Anjali roared as a response to saying yes.

"Hey, dance team! We wanted to talk about--" Eijiro started, but stopped to see Eri. "Oh, it's Eri! And Blue!"

Eijiro runs forward and crouches down to Eri's level.

"Hey, there! Wait, you don't know who I am, huh?"

"Then, why don't we take a break?" Mina announced. "Let's have teatime!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N walks between Mirio and Izuku with Eri holding her hand. Blue and Anjali are walking side by side next to Y/N and Eri. Eri is also holding on to Mirio's blazer, the three students dressed in their uniforms and walking around the halls in U.A.. Y/N holds a smile on her face as her and Izuku watch Eri and seeing Eri's red eyes dart around at things she's never seen before. Blue is also looking around in curiosity while Anjali look around in awe. There's students lingering around and preparing for the festival, getting their classrooms ready or hanging party streamers on the ceiling.

"Today's a weekend, but since everyone's in the dorms, a lot of students are still preparing for the festival." Mirio explained.

"Oh, it's Togata!" A student shouts.

Y/N sees two students, the taller one having blonde hair that falls in front of his face with soft, brown eyes. The other student is shorter than the former, but he has brown hair that's parted in the middle and a single horn sticking out from his forehead. The taller student is carrying flyers in his hand and the student with the horn is carrying a box.

"What?! A kid?!" Horned Student shouted, his eyes focused on Eri. "Don't tell me this is why you're on temporary leave from school...?!"

His eyes drift to Y/N, noticing that Eri is holding her hand.

"Is she the mother?!"

Mirio doesn't say anything, smiling and tilting his head, blushing and Y/N is confused. She blushed at the thought of that, looking away from the two students she doesn't know as her mind drifts to what Mirio might be like as a father.