CHAPTER 17 - ARGUMENT

When I woke up Jimin wasn't there beside me on the bed. I looked around. He wasn't in the room either.

Where did he go? I thought while sitting on the bed.

I got out of his room and went downstairs. I searched for him everywhere and found him in the office room. He was checking a file and lifted his face when I enter the room.

"Can't you knock on the door before coming in?" That's what he said.

"Huh!!! If I kept knocking on the door earlier, you might have been dead by now." I mumbled.

"You know that I can hear you right?" He said in a strong voice and focused on the files again.

"Whatever. Why are you working when you still have a fever? You will get dizzy." I told him and went towards his desk.

"Cuz I want to." Jimin said without lifting his face. 

So stubborn.

But soon he took his eyes away from the file and closed his eyes, placing his head on the chair. He must have felt dizzy. I went to him and started to massage his head lightly. He didn't stop me. I kept massaging his head for about 30 minutes. 

After that, he opened his eyes and said, "That's enough."

Then he lifted his head to start working again, but I snatched that file away from him.

"Yah!!!! What are you doing? Give it to-" Jimin was yelling at me but suddenly he stopped yelling after turning towards me.

"What is that?" He said pointing his finger towards my neck with a curious look on his face.

"What?" I asked him confused. He stood up and held my shoulder with one hand. Then he touched my neck with the other hand and started to stare at that place.

"Aww. It hurts." I said turning away.

"I asked you a question Y/N. Answer me." This time he said with a displeased look on his face.

"It's what you think it is." I shrugged and said looking straightly at his eyes.

Such a baby. He did everything and now asks me what it is.

"I know what it is. What I want to know is how did you get it?" He said shaking me.

"You should know that better than me Jimin. You are the one who did it. And now you are doubting me? I should have just left you there when you were shivering in cold. Then you won't do this to me, right? I thought you would be better than my dad, but there's no difference between you two. I never thought-" I couldn't speak more than that. I felt a lump in my throat.

I ran to my room and locked the door without being able to stop my tears. I felt my heart was breaking into pieces. He was the only hope I had. I never expect him to love me; but I expected that he wouldn't hurt me or doubt me. But that happened. Even though I left that house, I was never happy with my life. I won't be happy even after the divorce. Jimin would send me again to that hell again. So I made a decision.

It's not that I wanna die. I just want to end the pain. It's too much for me to handle.

I took the paper cutter on my table and pulled the blade out with trembling hands.

I'm sorry mom. I'm sorry Oppa. But I can't live like this anymore.

I thought before closing my eyes regardless of the Jimin's voice that came behind the door of my room. My left hand was ready to cut the right. Though I put my left hand down, the blade didn't touch the right hand.

I opened my eyes. Jimin was holding my hand. The door behind me was broken.

"Let go." I told him with an emotionless face.

"No Y/N. You can't do this." He said throwing away the blade.

"Let me go. That's not up to you to decide. I said let me-" I was screaming and fidgeting.

"I'm sorry Y/N. Please don't leave me. I couldn't remember that. I'm really sorry. I promise you. Something like this will never happen again. Please Y/N. Forgive me. Give me another chance. Please... You can't leave me." He said hugging me.

His words made me calm down a bit. I pulled away and looked at his face. He was crying!!!!!! Tears kept flowing through his cheeks nonstop.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled and hugged me tightly again. We stayed like that for minutes.

 We stayed like that for minutes

"Okay. I'll go and cook something for dinner now." I told him pulling away.

"So, you forgave me already?" He asked me wiping my tears.

"Hmmm." I said wiping his tears.

"Thanks." He said and kissed me on the forehead.

We went downstairs together and cooked dinner. Jimin helped me unlike the previous days. We ate together and went to our rooms to wash up. Then I wore this.

Just after I jumped to the bed to sleep, I heard a knock on my door

Just after I jumped to the bed to sleep, I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door. Jimin was standing there.

He said, "??? ??? ????? ???? ?? ????????"

"What? Are you crazy?" I literally freaked out.

What did he say?............

Special Note

I think I should say something about the suicide attempt part. I didn't insert that into this fanfiction with an intention of encouraging others to suicide or to damage Jimin's goodwill. I just wanted to tell you that there are a lot of people in the world who are suffering, even though they didn't show it to others. Even you might be one of them. One of your words could hurt others for the rest of their lives even though it was intentional or unintentional. 

So be nice to others and be nice to yourself as well. Love yourself and love others around you too. Stay healthy. Stay safe. Hope the pandemic will come to an end soon.

Thank you..........