CHAPTER 16 - SICK

The next morning, I woke up early to cook breakfast. I did my morning routine and went downstairs. But Jimin didn't come downstairs even though I finished cooking. I waited about half an hour. It was 8.04 A.M. He normally starts his work at the hotel by 8.30 A.M. So he should leave the house at least before 30 minutes. I went to his room upstairs and knocked on the door. There wasn't any response.

Did he leave already? But I woke up early today though.

The door was unlocked and I decided to open the door. I opened the door and looked inside.

He was still sleeping!!!!!! He was sleeping hugging a pillow. I went near him and called his name. But I didn't get a response. So, I patted his shoulder and said, "Jimin. Wake up. It's already past 8.00 A.M. Aren't you going to the hotel today?"

He barely opened his eyes and said, "No."

Then he closed his eyes again. His eyes were red. I touched his forehead and it was extremely hot. He was having a fever. I didn't know what to do. So I called my mom and asked her. She told me what to do. She said that he might have got a stress fever because he was too busy with the wedding and the business the previous week.

I ran downstairs and put some lukewarm water into a bowl. After that, I grabbed a few hand towels and went upstairs again. I soaked one towel in the water and placed it on his forehead. Next, I grabbed another towel and soaked it like earlier and wiped his hands and feet. Then a few minutes later, I again took the towel on his forehead, soaked it again and placed it on his forehead.

After about 30 minutes, I touched his forehead and the temperature had gone a bit down. So I stood up to go downstairs, but a tight grip stopped me from leaving.

"Where are you going? Stay here." Jimin said in a weak voice.

"I'll go and make some porridge-" 

I couldn't finish my sentence. He pulled me towards him and I fell on the bed next to me. Then he hugged me tighter wrapping his hands around my waist and hid his head in my chest. His warm touch pierced my heart, making it beat faster. I ran my fingers through his hair smoothly. I could feel his breath, his lips touching against my clothed breast.

No, I should get away from him, or else I'll be the one to lose control first.

"Jimin I'll go and make some porridge quickly, okay? You should eat something." I said removing his hands around my waist. He opened his eyes.

"I told you no." He said and hovered above me without even me realizing.

Then he mashed his lips on mine and started to kiss me crazily.

He kissed my lips for minutes and then went down to my neck leaving hickeys everywhere with rough kisses and bites. I tried to hold myself without leaving out a moan.

What are you doing Y/N??? He is not in his right mind now. Get out from here!!!  My mind kept blaming me.

I pulled him away and ran downstairs. I made porridge within 15 minutes and went upstairs with a bowl of porridge. But I was taken aback to enter his room. However, I gathered up my courage and went in.

Jimin had fallen asleep. I woke him up and made him sit on the bed. Then I gave him a spoon and the bowl of porridge, but he refused to eat and tried to sleep again. So I got a spoonful of porridge and pushed it inside his mouth. He swallowed it as he didn't have any other options. After struggling for minutes, I managed to make him eat the whole bowl of porridge and gave him a painkiller. Then I tucked him under the blankets and waited for him to fall asleep.

After he fell asleep, I came out of his room and ate the food I cooked for breakfast. But it was already noon. I couldn't stay downstairs for any longer as Jimin's condition was bothering me. 

So I went to his room and sat down next to him. He was sleeping soundly. I was so tired after running here and there and struggling with Jimin. I laid next to him and closed my eyes to take a quick nap.