CHAPTER 07 - DECISION

"Marry Me then........." Said Jimin.

Oh my god!!!! Am I dreaming? He just told me to marry him.

I was dumbfounded. I kept staring at his face as I couldn't believe that he really said that.

"W-What?" I stuttered. 

"You heard me clearly. But don't expect me to do what a normal husband would do. Let's divorce once my dad transferred 100% of the shares of the hotel to me. I only have 40% right now. I can't claim the hotel if he keeps the other 60% of the shares. That's why I agreed to marry you. I hoped you would reject me, but it seems like you are also in a difficult situation like me. I don't want you to get hurt- I mean if your father beat you to death, I don't want to feel guilty for the rest of my life for being an accomplice. So................" He paused after talking continuously and said "Let's get married."

"So in another way, that means you will kick me out after getting what you want." I asked in a sarcastic way.

Everyone wants to use me to get what they want. I was really angry and disappointed. I felt tears filling up my eyes again, but I didn't want them to roll down in front of him. He will make a fool out of me thinking that I am such a weak person.

"So, what do you want then?" He asked.

"A job." I answered.

"You want a job? Why would you need a job when you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth?" He asked again.

Why does he want to know everything? It's not like he will feed me after the divorce.

"I gonna live by my own after the divorce. I'm not gonna live with my parents again. It's so stressful to live under the same roof with my dad." I said.

"Okay, as you wish. Give me your CV later. I'll get you a job." I nodded and sighed in relief.

"Let's go out for lunch." Jimin said while holding my hand.

"W-Why are you holding my hand?" I asked trying to pull it back.

"Just pretend like we are a couple in front of others. Especially in front of those gold-diggers  that are coming after me." He said in a serious tone with a smirk on his face.

We went out of his office and got into the elevator. There were two employees inside.

"Yah! Is that Mr. Park's girlfriend?" A man whispered to the woman next to him.

"I don't think so. She is not even that pretty." That woman with a fake face said in an annoying tone.

"What do you mean? Look at her thighs. So sexy." That man said again to the woman.

"As if. She must be a gold-digger. I can tell by the look." That woman replied with a mocking tone.

It hurt me a lot. I'm getting this unwanted attention and unpleasant words because of him. But he was scrolling through his phone as if he heard nothing. I am 100000000% sure he heard everything. Tears were filling up my eyes again. I tried my best to hold them without letting them fall.

I must have done a big sin in my previous life.

The door of the elevator open and everyone got off. I was deep in my thoughts when I heard Jimin's voice.

"Stop right there." He said to the two employees who were walking away. They turned back.

"Yes sir. How can I help you?" That fake face asked Jimin posing weird in front of us.

Oh my god!!!!! So gross and dirty!!!!!!! She should be sent to a mental hospital. How could she look at my Jimin like that?

Wait! What did I think? My Jimin?

Eww...... I think my mind is grosser. 

Back to reality Y/N!!!!

"Can't you stand up straightly? Is something wrong with your legs?" Jimin was particularly yelling, making her automatically stand up straight. He was so scary.

That woman broke into a cold sweat. "N-No Sir." She said. Almost every one of the staff had been gathered around us by then. I felt really uncomfortable. But Jimin didn't even care about the crowd around us. 

Jimin started talking while everyone else was silent. "It seems like you guys are very interested in my private life. I'll put an end to your curiosity. First of all, She is my wife."

I could hear everyone gasping. Even I, myself was surprised as he said that. I thought he wanted to keep our marriage a secret. But there, he told everyone that I'm his wife even before the marriage.

"Second, she is the one and only daughter of the chairman of Jeon Industries. So she is not a gold-digger like some people. Did you get answers to your questions?" Jimin asked the two poor-looking employees in front of him with a serious look, still holding my hand. Both of them kept waggling their heads like flags.

"Does anyone else have any other questions?" He asked again looking at the crowd.

There was a very awkward silence.

"Jimin, let's go.......Please." I whispered to him as I got an uncomfortable feeling all over my body.

He hummed and put his hand on my shoulder releasing my hand. Then he passed a glare to the staff and said, "Go back to work if you don't have any more questions."

We came out of the hotel. We were walking to his car.

"Thanks." I said.

"Don't think about it too much. I was making sure that my workers were behaving themselves." He said loosing his grip around my shoulders.

He is back to his evil self.

"Btw, don't wear dresses like this again. Too revealing." He said and went quickly to the car leaving me behind. I followed him. We almost reached his car when I felt a little dizzy.

"Ji-Jimin" That was all I could say. I felt like my body was floating. My vision was also blurred. I could see the ground getting closer to me. But I didn't get hit by the ground. There was a hand tightly wrapping around my waist.

"Y/N!!!" It was Jimin. I could hear his sweet voice that was mixed with fear.

"What's wrong babe? Don't scare me. Talk to me!!!! Please!!!!" It felt like a dream.

Did he say babe to me? 

I felt my heart beating faster. I wanted to speak. But my mouth didn't want to. My eyes were heavy making me shut them tightly.

"No Y/N!! Please don't close your eyes...." 

Those were the final words I heard before getting myself into a deep sleep.