Chapter 13

YOUR POV

"Your still the same..Weak."Muzan spoke.

"But here I am still Alive Muzan."Oyakata-sama said.

"I'd like you to meet someone you already knew Muzan."Oyakata-sama said while looking at me and Muzan looked at me as I glared at him.

"It's you..I thought you're already killed by one of my upper moons."Muzan said.

"Yet your upper moon six,five and four are already dead they were killed by the Hashiras..I suppose you're still coward as what my Master said to me."I said and he chuckled.

"You have a master? Is it him."Muzan said and looked at Oyakata-sama.

"He can be..But it's Lady Tamayo."I said and he looked back to me again.

"Tamayo? I see she's one of the demon I created that break out from my control..She's stupid I heard she's also a doctor."He said.

"You may looked at her as stupid,but she's amazing than you are."I said.

"I don't have such time for having your brat attitude."He said.

"Aren't you here for Nezuko? I know you're after her since she can withstand the sun..Didn't you still or even your demons found the blue spider lily."Oyakata-sama said.

"And so.."Muzan said.

"And so you're making a move since you're running out of time."Oyataka-sama said.

"She's not here isn't she."Muzan said.

"Correct..She's in the safe place now..You can't take any families and a person's life Muzan..You're end is here."Oyakata-sama said.

"How you dare to say that."Muzan said glaring at Oyakata-sama while walking towards us.

I held my blade and ready to jump high in any minute the estate is gonna explode and Muzan is going to get trapped.

The time slowed down as I looked at Oyakata-sama still staring at Muzan,while Muzan is glaring at him.

'If you didn't choose this kind of way..No one would be crying too much later for your being lost to them..Oyataka-sama..'

*BANGG*

"Moonlight Breathing Technique! 4th form! Crescent Moon!"

I quickly used my Breathing Technique the 4th form which is the Crescent Moon and used every crescent moon showed up as a stairs for me to went up to the top as I successfully escaped the traps while Muzan gets trapped as he looks at me and launched an attack.

"Moonlight Breathing Technique! 2nd Form! Moonlight Luna!"

I stopped his attack while clashing it with my breathing technique..

And Lady Tamayo went action to stopped Muzan from moving and later on Muzan pluck out one of Lady Tamayo's eye.

"AGHH!"

"Lady Tamayo!"I shouted and went down but before I could get closer to her she stopped me.

"Don't move any closer..Stay from where you are and wait for the others to come."She said.

"B-Bu—"

"Please listen to me just this time,(Y/n)."She said and I nod.

"I'll also keep on guard in case he escaped."I said and she nods.