Chapter 11

KYOJURO'S POV

It's been a week since (Y/n) was resting and healing herself at Shinubo-san's estate and her Master which is Lady Tamayo along with a boy named Yushiro had visited her few days ago and also healed her which helps her body heal faster,but still wasn't enough to make her awake.

'It'll be taking more month or even months..I'm sorry Kyojuro,but we only have to wait and nothing more to do and it's up to her if she awakes or not..I'm afraid if she gives up she won't be able woken up..'

"Rengoku-san?.."I turned around and it was Kanroji.

"Kanroji! What brings you here?"I said and she sat beside me.

"I know you're caring those hard feelings for what happened to (Y/n)-san.."She said and I sighted before nodding at her.

"I hope she didn't enterfere..So she won't get badly hurt."I said.

"She did that so save you,isn't she?"Kanroji said.

"Y-Yes..And that's the reason why she isn't awake."I said trying to hold back my tears.

"Don't blame yourself Rengoku-san..She has reason and I'm sure if she's awake she would say that you shouldn't blame yourself."She said and I nod.

"Thank you Kanroji."I said and she nods.

" *CAW CAW* KYOJURO RENGOKU! YOU'RE ASSIGNED FOR A MISSION BY OYATAKA-SAMA! PLEASE FIND AND KILL THE DEMON IN THERE! *CAW CAW* "

"I'll see you later Kanroji..I have a mission to do!"I said and she nods.

***

I've already done from my mission and went to a store to buy some fruits for (Y/n) in case if she expectedly of me to awake.

I bought some berries,apples,orange and her (f/d:Drink) and headed my way to Shinubo-san's estate as I opened the door where (Y/n) stayed she was no there to be found the room was empty and I ran to find Shinubo-san.

"Shinubo-san! Where is (Y/n)?! Why isn't she in her room?!"I shouted and she was in her room arranging things and her eyes widened and we rush back to the room.

"It's impossible that her body is gone if she isn't still awake..And it's impossible that a demon take her because the sun is still up..What's this.."She said and found a piece of paper and read it and after she read it she look at me.

"What does it say,Shinubo-san?"I asked.

"S-She was a-already w-woke up..B-But..S-She went somewhere."She said.

"S-She what?!"I said.

"R-Rengoku-san..(L/n)-san would be come back I assure you that! M-Maybe she j-just went somewhere."She said and I just looked down.

"I'm sorry for what she did S-Shinubo-san..And please excuse me.."I said and I walk out before she could say anything.

'She leave me,isn't she?..She really don't like me after all..Yet here I am still in love with her..'

"Oi! Rengoku! Where are you going?! Aren't you gonna visit your lovely woman?!"I turned around and it was Uzui-san.

"U-Uzui-san..Oh I'm heading for a drink..Do you wanna come?"I said.

"Is there something wrong?"He asked worriedly.

"I'll tell you if you come."I said and he sighted before nodding.