Chapter 8

Moonlight Breathing Techniques:

1st Form:Solar Moon

2nd Form:Moonlight Luna

3rd Form:Moon Eclipse

4th Form:Crescent Moon

5th Form:Full Moon

6th Form:Blood Moon

7th Form:Dance of the Goddess Moon

KYOJURO'S POV

It was already the day of training and currently I was helping (Y/n) to fully focused on her breathing techniques which is Moonlight breathing technique.

She was wearing a (f/c) kimono and messy bun which is her hairstyle and she was using a wooden sword than her blade..I decided to asked from a sword smith from the sword's man village to forge a (f/c) with a moon mark on it for (Y/n) that will also match to her fox mask that has moon mark on it..And I also asked Senjuro to buy me on the nearest sewing store to sew me a white robe with also some moon on it and a (f/c) on the bottom so all in all it would be match for (Y/n)'s officially new demon slayer uniform just for her that I wanted her to have..

'I hope she really likes it..'

"Arrghh!..I'm exhausted.."I heard (Y/n) said while laying at the ground and I went to her and sit beside her while looking at her exhausted face.

"You're doing good with the rest of your moonlight breathing techniques,but I sense that your having trouble with your last form which is the 7th form..Is there something wrong with that form?"I asked and she looked at me then nodded.

"That form was the last form from my mother that she tried to cut Muzan's head and yet she failed instead Muzan killed her.."She said before sighting and I pat her head.

"You shouldn't tell me if you're having trouble to say it."I said and she shake her head.

"I've moved on for a long time Kyojuro..And I know I can trust you."She said and I smiled to her which she replied with a chuckled.

"Well..To be honest,The 7th form which is the Moonlight breathing technique's last form from my bloodline is called Dance of the Goddess Moon..Which that breathing technique form you have to fully focused to the target and it must be night either a full or new moon to make the attack more powerful so the target will have the less chance to escape from your attack."She said.

"I see..Which means you're having trouble of controlling that form now because isn't full moon or new moon?"I said and she nods.

"Exactly..If I forced myself to that form it will perhaps caused damage to my lungs..But,after all even if it caused I can't die because I'm cursed."She said and sit up.