Chapter 9

YOUR POV

"A t-train?.."Kyojuro said blankly.

"It's like a transportation or more similar to ride to a horse but it moves mechanically by the in charge of someone driving it on front."I said and to him and he nods with a smile.

"Would you like to take this mission?"Oyakata-sama said.

"Yes,We will Oyakata-sama!"We both said and bow before leaving.

***

"So..Lets go now?"I said and he nods.

Before we head into our way we went first into Shinubo's estate first asking for some medications in case something bad happened to us and we saw the three demon slayers which are Zenitsu,Inosuke and Tanjiro..Tanjiro told us that they were fine now and their body is in conditions to fight,but since there wasn't any mission for them they just stayed at Shinubo's estate while having training.

"Well..I hope you'll improve much more."I said and Tanjiro thanked me.

"By the way,(Y/n)-san..Thank you so much for helping me what happened to Nezuko and I for a month ago."He said and I shake my head.

"Don't mention it..Kyojuro and I will be heading to a mission now.."I said and he nods.

"Let's went to our way now."He said and we both started to walk.

***

We finally made it to the murge train..I told him to hide his blade in his haori as what I did to mine and he followed which I just bought two tickets for just the two of us and we head in and the train started to move as the other passengers sit into their seats..There was a good service and me with Kyojuro take some and started to eat as he started to eat more and saying 'Tasty' at the same time as what he did at their estate which is really funny and cute of him.

"Rengoku-san! (Y/n)-san!"We turned our head and saw the three boys.

"Hello!"Kyojuro said.

"What are you guys doing here?"I said and two of them sit down with each other while Tanjiro sit across in front of Kyojuro.

"I'm here to accompany to your mission (Y/n)-san and Rengoku-san..And I also wanted to ask Rengoku-san about the flame breathing.."He said.

"Flame breathing? And why?"He asked.

"Well..About our mission from the Mountain I got encountered a lower five which his name was Rui and he was really powerful and then I suddenly had the breathing called 'Dance of the fire God' technique."Tanjiro said.

"Dance of the Fire God breathing technique?"I said and Tanjiro nods.

"So I was hoping Rengoku-san knows it and could even train me."He said.

"Kamado I'm sorry,but I don't know any Dance of the Fire God breathing Technique but you should be my Tsuguko since you have a similar breathing style of mine!"He said.

"Make us your Tsuguko too Rengoku-san!"I heard Inosuke and Zenitsu said.

"Yes! The three of you can be my tsuguko!"Rengoku said and the two went happy to hear what Kyojuro said.

"I also wanted to ask because I never had the chance to ask (Y/n)-san what kind of breathing technique do you use?"Tanjiro said.

"I used the Moonlight breathing technique."I said and he looked shocked.