Chapter 7

YOUR POV

"I can't believe it.."That was the only sentence I could say after they explained what happened to Ruka.

'She died after giving birth to Senjuro and then she develop an untreatable disease..'

The room was silent neither Shinjuro,Senjuro or Kyojuro spoke after they explained what happened to Ruka.

"After she died she wanted you to visit her grave (Y/n).."Shinjuro said.

"If I my body got recover fast I would even see and spend my time long with her..But because of this weak body that cannot heal fast I can't do those anymore..I thought if I went back here she will be happy and hug me tightly like we used to do back then.."I said still not looking to them.

"Don't blame yourself no one wanted that to happen (Y/n)..We can visit mother's grave tomorrow together with Senjuro with us (Y/n).."I heard Kyojuro said.

"I wish I could changed for them..But I want you also to take good care both of my sons (Y/n).."I heard Shinjuro said and I looked at him.

"Why? Where are you going?"I asked.

"I'm not going anywhere..I'm already a retired as a flame hashira and Kyojuro is taking it up and I'm no longer a good father at them.."He said.

"Father that's not true!"Both Kyojuro and Senjuro said.

"Both of them are right..Doesn't mean you always drink a bottle of liquor you can't change and become a good father to the both of them and you also have a long life to live on..I'm sure Ruka wanted you to watch the both of your kids grow up and have their own families."I said and he nods with a slight smile on his lips.

"I'm not going to worry about who's wife is Kyojuro gonna marry..It's because that woman is sitting in front of me."He said then slightly chuckled.

"M-Me?!"I said and Kyojuro suddenly put me in his lap.

"12 years ago can't you remember?..My son Kyojuro asked you to be his future wife."Shinjuro said and I sighted.

"I thought he's going to forget that since back then he's still a child."I chuckled.

"So..Aunt (Y/n) and brother Rengoku is gonna get married? Isn't Aunt older than brother?"Senjuro said and Shinjuro pat his head.

"Your Aunt may be old into this world but her age and her body along with hear ability and face isn't too old for your brother..Your Aunt has a bloodline which is the bloodline of Mitsuki and their bloodline is cursed when they can't find their true love at the age of 17,So..Your Aunt (Y/n)'s age stopped at 17 which means she's still 17 years old and your brother Kyojuro is 20 that means they can be together.."Shinjuro explained to Senjuro which Senjuro replied with a nod and he smiled at me and I replied with a smile.