Chapter 6

KYOJURO'S POV

It's been an hour since (Y/n) got collapse from Handa because of fighting the upper moon two and I brought her here at Shinubo-san's butterfly estate to heal her scratches and some wounds.

"Don't worry too much about her,Rengoku-san she'll be waking up anytime soon."Shinubo-san said with a smile and I nod.

"Thank you for helping her..Shinobu-san!"I thanked her and she nod before leaving the room.

"You did a great fight against him (Y/n)..But you shouldn't force yourself too much because you really wanted to kill him and seek for revenge for what he did to you 12 years ago.."I whispered as I stroke some of her hair.

"I'll prepare your (f/f) if you wake up and bring it here..I'll head to my father and I will be back..Please wake up (Y/n) the sooner the better.."I kissed her forehead before leaving and head my way back home.

I finally reach home and headed inside just to saw my little brother washing the dishes while my father isn't there as suppose his at his room drinking liquor..

"Brother! Welcome!"Senjuro said and I wave at him with a smile.

"You should take a rest Senjuro!"I said and he shake his head.

"I still have one chores left to do after that i'll rest."He said and I sighted.

"Did you know I found (Y/n)."I said.

"Auntie..?"He said and I nod.

"Our auntie that I love then until now."I said.

"Isn't bad to love our auntie more than that?"He asked.

"Even it's bad I still love her..Having another family member here with us isn't bad after all!..Since mother and father already accepted her."I said and he just nods before continue washing the dishes.

"I'll cook some food for you and father and then some of (Y/n)."I said.

"Where is she?"He asked.

"After the mission she got hurt by fighting an upper moon and she's now at Shinubo-san's estate resting.."I said.

"Brother will you please send my regards to her?"He said and I nod.

"I sure will Senjuro!"I said and he thanked me which I repay with a nod before starting to cook some food.

After done cooking and helping Senjuro I went to check up father and he told me he was fine and also send his regards to (Y/n) and she should visit home sometimes especially to my mother's grave which I told him I will bring her sometimes here and after that I send my goodbyes to Senjuro before heading my way back to Shinubo-san's estate and only to see (Y/n) wasn't there..

"Shinubo-san?! where's (Y/n)?!"I said panicked.

"Don't worry and don't be panicked Rengoku-san..She told me that she's going to find a hotspring near here to ease up her body..She'll going back here after."Shinubo-san said.

"I see..Well thank you so much Shinubo-san! but i'll have to go to find her!"I said and she nods and then I leave her estate to find (Y/n).

I look every near hotsprings that could possible she went there but none of them weren't to be found the (h/c) hair which is (Y/n)..I continue to find her until it was the last hotspring area near at Shinubo-san's estate..

"Thank you so much..I'm done here's my payment."I quickly turn my gaze from where the familiar voice from and happy to see it was her.

"(Y/n)!!"I exclaimed and running forward to her and then give her a hug which she only pats my head.

"What are you doing here?"She asked and I broke the hug.

"I went back to Shinubo-san's estate only to see you weren't there and Shinubo-san told me you could be possible near at any hotspring area! So I quickly head my way to find you and here I found you."I said and she just nods.

"I see..Thank you for taking care of me especially to Shinubo-san's kindness and hospitality..I made the same mistake again Kyojuro.."She said.

"Same mistake?..What do you mean (Y/n)?"I asked.

"I didn't fully focused my breathing techniques to aim for his head but to fully focused on his neck and not to my breathing techniques.."She said.

"Then!..We could train together and i'll help you to fully focused on your breathing techniques in our estate but first let's ask for a rest days to Oyakata-sama."I said and she nods.

"Thank you Kyojuro..I don't know really know how to repay your kindness to me."She said.

"How about becoming my wife?!..That's the only one I have an option to you."I said and she smack my head which I winced in pain.

"(Y/n) please be gentle I don't really want to receive those kinds of smackes to you.."I said fake crying.

YOUR POV

"Shut it..You don't have any chance not to get my smackes."I said but he suddenly wrapped
my waist and whispered.

"If you continue to smack my head then..I'll have to punish you~"He whispered which caused my cheeks to burn up and I tried to let go from his grasp but he only tighten it.

"Stop this Kyojuro."I said and he just chuckled.

"Not until you give me a kiss."He said smiling.

'I've got an idea..'

"Only those good boys can receive my kisses."I said and he let go of me and waiting for the kiss.

"I let you go so it means I'm a good boy..Hmmm?~"He said and I chuckled.

"Try to be more good boy then you can receive much more kisses."I joked and he just nod.

'My idiot Kyojuro..'

We went to Ubayashiki estate and went for Oyakata-sama we asked for some rest days to let Kyojuro help me to fully focused into my breathing techniques for not having the same mistake again which Oyakata-sama agreed to it and wishes me to be success from our train and we thanked him and we head our way to Kyojuro's estate..

We're already standing in front of their house door..

"I'm excited to see Ruka again.."I said and he sighted before he pats my head and I tilt my head to look at him.

"What's wrong Kyojuro?"I asked but he just rest his head into my shoulder before speaking.

"My mother Ruka..

"She's already dead.."He said which my eyes go widened.

'She's already dead...?!'