(Request) Hufflepuff's Medicine- Sirius

Start from the beginning

"Taking you to Herbology so I can sort your shoulder." She stated like it was obvious. "Now come on." With that Annie took ahold of his hand again before continuing with taking him to Herbology.

This wasn't the first time Annie had seen to an injured Sirius because of a prank and she expected it wouldn't be the last. Which is why she was surprised when Sirius didn't seek her out the moment he hurt himself, not that she minded.

As expected the greenhouse was empty when the two students entered. Sirius couldn't help but stare at all the plants and greenery that filled the room. He never paid much attention to the room whenever he was in lesson but now that he wasn't he was finally able to admire the place. It was actually pretty cool. While Sirius was gawking at all the plants, Annie got all of the necessary items.

Placing everything on the table, the sound snapped Sirius out of his little gaze. Looking from Annie to the table he turned back to the Hufflepuff. "You're not going to use some experimental crap on me are you Vix, because I'm not a lab rat." He protested backing away a little.

Annie just raised her eyebrow. "Sirius this is what I gave you last time." She pointed out.

"Yeah but you never crushed anything in a bowl." He said noticing the pestle and mortar.

"That's because I had already made it by the time you and James showed up." Sirius just rubbed the back of his neck as he recalled the memory. Getting back to sorting his shoulder out, Annie cut a couple of leaves off the plant before crushing it using the pestle and mortar. Grinding it into a fine paste she put the small bowl down.

"I need you to remove your shirt." She ordered as she turned to him. Sirius smirked and was just about to come up with a funny remark to say but the serious yet innocent expression Annie held on her face made him rethink his decision.

Following the Hufflepuff's order he loosened his tie before unbuttoning his shirt. Removing it from his shoulder. At first glance Annie couldn't really see anything to indicate that he was injured but at a closer look she could see the slight discolouration of his skin where a bruise is sure to form. That and she already knew of the difficulties he was having with moving said shoulder.

Annie picked the bowl back up. "My hands are cold, I'm sorry." She warned as she scooped up some of the paste onto her hand. Sirius only nodded.

Applying the paste, Sirius flinched a little. "Sorry." Annie quickly mumbled but Sirius told her it was fine. After rubbing a fine layer of the paste into his shoulder, she smiled before standing back. "There you go." She said as Sirius looked at his shoulder. The smell of the paste hit his nose and to be honest it didn't smell half as bad as to what it did the last time. In fact Sirius was positive it smelt nicer this time round.

"We probably should have gone to Potions but I've found that this works better then drinking a potion that probably tastes like cat piss." Annie stated remembering what Sirius had called the potion the first time he went to her for help. "Especially with the rate that you keep getting yourself hurt." Sirius laughed as he looked to her. She had a point.

Sirius watched as Annie put everything away, distracted with the amount of dedication she puts into her love for Herbology. So when he looked back to his shoulder he was shocked to see that the paste was gone. "What the..." He trailed off rubbing his hand across his shoulder where the paste should be. "It's gone." He added slightly freaking out.

Walking back over to him, Annie examined his shoulder. All she did was nod which Sirius saw. "Why are you so calm about this, it's gone. It didn't do that last time." He commented.

Annie let out a sigh. "Sirius it's always done that, that's one of it's properties..." she trailed off like it was obvious. "Do you even pay attention in Herbology?" Sirius just stared at her. "Nevermind don't answer that."