"Can I mentioned it for last time?....Do your mother know about my defect?" He pressed me more tightly on his body and attached his forehead with mine. "Yes!....I told her and dad both already." His eyes were closed while I was staring at his beautiful feature. I tilted my head for kissing his lips lightly and he also kissed me back while smiling in between it. "Everything is just perfect....so let's get married." His eyesight was on the stain of tears which was remaining on the corner of my eyes and he was removing it time to time. "So it's yes or no."

"You already decided it...then why are you asking me?" I made a pouty face. "If you will say no then I'll wait a little more...I guess." He pretended to be a sad knowing that I'm not gonna said 'no' but I love his baby nature so much sometimes. I squeezed his soft cheeks between my palm and said 'yes' again after kissing his tip of nose and buried my face in his crook. He wrapped his hands tightly on my waist and caressed my lower back like he always did. "Umm?... What you did right now?" He moved his head back to face me surprisingly when I bite on his throat a moment before. "You are being more sassy hm?" A forceful kiss on my lips make me closed my eyes and giggled on it.

-

I was being ready in room and everyone was in hurry going here and there. My heart beat was running crazily as I was so nervous. "Hey why are you nervous?" My friend put her hand on my shoulder and asked. "I don't know." I started to bite my lips. "Don't do this, your lipstick will be removed." She said for making atmosphere light and left the room but come again after half hour later.

"Oh my my my my!....look at this girl. Ahhhh! I'm sure Jimin will wipe on you today." She said and clicked a picture of me in her phone. "Don't be nervous, just a few minutes.....you can handle it right? Fighting." Fighting? What was the reason behind saying fighting? "Ya! What you mean by fighting, huu?" I scolded her.

"For your first night." She received a playful but little hard slap on her hand from me for saying that and make a puppy face. "Hey, but who is going to walk you?" The question about which everyone was worried, she asked me. "Jimin's father." I become touched after saying that proudly. He care about me like his own child and always give me father warmth which I was missing from last few years. I was happy that I got him as my father-in-law. I guess Jimin has gained this nature from him father, to take care of everyone without being selfish and make them happy.

"Are you ready m-" Jimin's father opened the door and stopped in middle way while he was saying something. "Oooo my child! You are looking so gorgeous." He walked to with surprise expression on his face. "Thank you unc-.....dad!" It's so strange to call him dad as I was not used to say this word from past few years. "Are yo ready to go?" And I nodded nervously.

Jimin's pov.

Let say nervousness was hitting me so hard that I was biting my inner cheeks constantly, don't know how much skin I have eaten already.

My nervousness came on the end once the door of the wedding hall opened and my beat increase increadibly. How can I resist her look. How can I resist her smile. How can I resist her presence among me. 'Pretty' was the only word that came out from me automatically once I see her in the wedding gown. Finally that day is here when I will make her mine forever and I was waiting for it eagerly. My smile grew wider and wider as she was walking on the carpet towards me along with my dad.

I give her my hand for climbing the step once she reached to me, which was remaining between us to be among eachother. Pastor come nearer to us when we both were ready to give our vow and accepting eachother as husband and wife. I take one step forward for holding her hands when pastor allow me to speak.

"I Park Jimin, giving my words to make y/n always happy and protect her in any condition. I promise that she will always be loved and stay happily in her every moment of life. I'll make sure to give her everything that I can and stand by her side in all the good and bad. I Park Jimin ready to accept y/n as my wife!" Her eyes never leave mine when I was confessing my feelings to her and a thin layer of water form among her eyes when she become emotional and was about to cry. I nodded my head to sign her to not cry and smile.