"Hey Dan." "Hey Izzie. How are you?" "I'm good thank you. Just at the stables." "When do you go back?" "Tomorrow, early afternoon." "That soon?" "It is the 22nd." I remind him. "I guess so." Because must of the cast are traveling around America they're not leaving until Christmas eve. Nina and I are heading the airport tomorrow as she's heading to Bulgaria where her family are. 

"Well, let me take you to breakfast as a parting gift." "I'll be back in Jan, we've not finished filming for the season yet." I note. "Well, a nice goodbye breakfast then." "Sure... I'm staying at Ian's so I can meet you at Kathy's donuts." "Sounds perfect... 10 o'clock sound good?" "Yeah sounds perfect." "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." "Bye Dan." "Bye Izzie.' And we hung up. It was nice of him to invite me to breakfast. He's a really good friend, and knows who to cheer me up in the mornings. Food. The way to my heart.

"Ready to go?" Ian asked I nodded.We get in the car and drive home stopping off for some dinner before hitting the freeway. I had my usua pizza could never beat a good pizza. When we arrived home I showered and changed into some sweats. I was braiding my hair sat in the hallway where the big mirror was. 

"I was thinking I could drive you and neens to the airport tomorrow?" "Yeah, sounds good. Thank you." "Of course." "I'm going to breakfast with Daniel in the morning, do you want to come?" I asked looking at him through the mirror he laughed a little. "what?" I asked confused. "Daniel asked you to breakfast I doubt he'd want me there." "You're friends aren't you?" I asked not getting it. "He's just asked you on a date." My eyes went wide and Ian just laughed. "Ian... No." "Yes he likes you." "No, he doesn't we're just friends." "Mate." "what?" "Everyone on set knows he's crushing on you." "Not me." "Then you're more clueless than I thought." I threw my comb backwards at him whilst still holding my hair tight. "Not nice." I tell him. "You didn't know?" "does it look like I knew? I would never have said yes if I thought it was a date!" 

Ian thought it was funny and I just kept throwing my hair things at him trying to get him to stop. I finished up my hair. "You have to come." "I can't invaid your date he'd kill me." "It's not a date!" "Tell him that." "No." "Why?" "Because what if it's not a date and I go this isn't a date right and he says no. I' looklike I'm full of myself like everyone likes me. And i don't think that." "You over think far too much. It's chill." "No, it's not! Ian! Help me." I pouted. 

"You'll be fine." "Please come." "I'll pick you up after. I'll be your get out card. If it goes south... if it feels like too much of date send SOS and I'll call you and come get you." "Promise." "Promise. Besides you might realise you like him too." "Daniels nice and all but we're seriously just friends." "So was Chris and Nina and Bee and Paul." "Not happening." Daniels a lovely guy he's my friend thats it. 

Ian teased me the rest of the night about this date I didn't know was a date and when I got all stroppy he finally stopped and he made me a cup of tea to make up for it. But I still was worried about tomorrow morning. At least my misery distracting him from thinking about going home for christmas. 

We head up to bed earlier than normal but I do some work on the laptop before settling for the night. Enzo hops up on the bed and lays between us like he had done most nights I've stayed here since the gas leak.Yes I got a check up at the doctors and I'm fine. Luckily enough the gas didn't reach my floor so I shouldn't have been effected too much by it. 

-----------

I woke up and started getting ready to meet Daniel I straightened my hair and put it in a low pony tail. I threw on some jeans and a basic white tank layering my black oversized leather jacket over the top and of course pairing it all with my Doc martians because they go with everything. I re pack my case and carry on making sure I had everything I needed before loading it in Ian's car for later.