Chapter 17

After about 30 minutes everyone comes back in with smiles on their faces.

"Can someone please tell me whats happening?" I ask

"That's for Xavier to do my dear." Amanda says

"Now that Xavier is back, he needs rest so he should go home while we go shopping." Bella says

"No way, I haven't seen Annalise in days, you can go shopping tomorrow." Xavier says and the parents laugh

"No she's coming today, you can wait." Bella say

"I don't care what you say, Annalise can we go to my house?" He asks

"No, we're going to Victoria's secret so you don't have a say." Bella says with a smirk. Xavier grabs his sister's hand and whispers something in her ear.
Then he takes out his wallet and pulls out a black card then he gives it to her.

"Sure, see you later." She says

"What did you tell your sister Xavier?" Amanda asks with a smile

"Nothing mother, I'm going home." Xavier says

"Can I speak to you alone please?" I ask with a frown on my face.

"What did you do?" Our father's ask

"Nothing." Xavier says and follows me to my room.

"Sit down Xavier." I say in a commanding voice and he walks to my bed and sits on it.

"I cant tell you what we talked about yet but I will soon." He says and I sit down next to him.

"Fine, I missed you and what did you tell Bella?" I ask and he smirksto Victoria's secret so you can get something nice to wear for me." He says and I blush and look away.

"No one is going to see this fine fat ass of mine, without a wedding ring." I say and stick my tongue out and close my eyes.

Then I feel his lips grab my tongue and start sucking. I gasp and he takes the opportunity to push my mouth into his and starts kissing me passionately.

"I missed this." He says in between kisses and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Mmmmn..." I moan against his mouth, I pull away when I'm out of breath and he continues to kiss down my neck.
"Xavier, we need to stop." I say but throw my head back to give him more access.

"I missed you so much." He says but stops and he puts his head against mine and looks into my eyes.

There it is again, that emotion I still can't make out.

"Send me a message when you're done shopping I'll come get you at the mall." He says and i nod.

I stand up and as I'm walking to the door I feel a hand sqeaze my ads and I gasp.

"Xavier!" I scold with a smile.

"I love your ass." He says and I smile.

"Hands off." I say and go back to the living room.

"Are you done making out?" Bella asks

And I look around the room to only see the girls.

"The lip gloss on his lips gave it away." Emma says

"Let's just go please." I say and hang my head from embarrassment.

They laugh and we get into Amanda's car and go to the mall.

The first place we go is forever 21. There I bought a few things then we went to Victoria's secret.

There a woman around my age came to us.

"Good day ladies can I help you with anything?" She asks with a smile

"We need something for her." Amanda and Bella say together. Pointing at me?

"Sure right this way." She says and we follow her to the very back of the store.

"I don't need anything." I say

"You do." My mother says and now I'm shocked.

Whenever I bought myself lace panties and bras she used to go on and ask who I buy them for. Now she's encouraging it? Something is very wrong.

"Mommy what is happening?" I ask

"Xavier is a good guy, i like him, I know that he'll take good care of you and won't just use you for your body." She says with tears in her eyes.

"Mommy are you dieing?" I ask

"No, I just realised that you're not a little girl anymore, you can make your own decisions." She says and gives me a hug.

"Mommy?" What the hell?

"Come on let's see what will look good on you." She says and we go back to the girls.

"What's Xaviers favourite colour?" Bella asks

"He likes white, red and black." I say

"How about this?" Emma asks holding up a white lace see through bra and panty set.

"That's pretty." I say

"And this?" Amanda asks holding up a black kit with stockings and suspenders and everything

"How am I supposed to put that on?" I ask

"We'll help you." She says and puts it in the cart.

They got a cart.

"What is going on with everyone? In not going to have sex with Xavier, we aren't married." I say

"Yet." Amanda says

"Men have a way of making you want to have sex." My mother says and Amanda nods

"You forget about everything, you only think about him." Amanda says

"Please keep quiet and just take the undies." I say and they laugh.

We spent an entire hour in Victoria's secret alone. Then we went to a few other places, I actually enjoyed myself. We talked about a lot of nonsense and made fun of the guys. We are now eating pizza in a restaurant.

Its around 5pm

"Mommy can I please go to Xavier?" I ask and Emma and Bella start giggling and poking me under the table.

"Sure be home before 12 you can't sleep over." She says and Amanda whispers something in her ear.
"Fine I'll talk to your father, you can spend the night there if you want to." She says

"Really? Thank you mommy I love you." I say and give her a kiss on the cheek.

I stand up and walk to the bathroom. As soon as I'm in I dial his number and he picks up on the second ring.

"Hello love." He says

"Hello, can I spend the night with you?" I ask

"Of course, can I come pick you up?" He asks

"Yeah I'm waiting for you." I say and hang up.

I go back to the girls while we wait for Xavier.

I can't wait!
************************************
Hiiiiiiiiii my loves I hope you enjoyed it

Love You All
Vote and Comment
With love from
V.T.W
😘