A knock on the door desturbs us and my mother goes to see who it is.

"Hello can I help you with something?" She asks as she opens the door.

"Oh yes hello does Annalise Smith live here? I need to see her if that's possible." A woman's voice says and I know that voice, it's Amanda. She sounds sad oh no.

"Did something happen to my Xavier!?" I ask as I run to the door and tears start building up in my eyes.

I see Amanda, Bella and Emma standing in the doorway.

"No no Annalise dear Xavier is fine he'll be back tomorrow. I came to ask you something, I didn't gr8 your number that day and Xavier took you away without saying anything." Amanda says and i breathe a sigh of relief.

"Oh thank you Jesus, please come in." I say and lead then to the living room.

"Oh umm mommy this is Xaviers mother, Amanda and his sister Bella." I say and they shake hands

"Nice to meet you, I'm Annalise's mother Emily." She says and shakes their hands then she gives Emma a hug.

"Hi Emma I haven't seen you in a while." My mother says

"Yeah Aunty Ems I've been so busy at work." She says with a smile. We all sit down and I look at Amanda

"I'll get straight to the point, Xavier asked me to come to your parents and ask them something but before i do that I would like to know if you and your mother would like to come shopping with us?" She asks

"Oh sure, Annalise needs to get out of the house. Ever since Xavier left she hasn't even smiled." My mother says

"Honey I'm home!" My father shouts as he comes in.

"David this is Amanda Xaviers mother and his sister Bella. This is my husband, David." My mother says as soon as daddy comes to the living room.

"Good afternoon, its nice to meet you." He says and shakes their hands
"Hi Emma." My father says

"Hi uncle Dave." She says with a smile

Knock knock knock

Another person?

"That must be my husband." Amanda says and I go open the door.

"Good afternoon Mr. Knight." I say as soon as I see his face

"Hello dear, is Amanda here?" He asks as he comes in.

"Yes, sir." I say and kead him to the living room.

They go through the intoductions and he takes a seat as well.

"Can we please talk to you somewhere private?" Amanda asks and They all stand up and go outside. Bella and Emma come sit next to me.

"Hi girls, what are they talking about?" I ask

"I have no clue I tried to find out but my mother wouldn't budge you need to ask Xavier when he comes back. All i know is he texted father this morning and they've been trying to find out where you live all morning." Bella says

"You look better today." Emma says

"Yeah, I had a good nights sleep." I say

The girls and I catch up while the parents talk there outside. I wonder what's taking so long.

Soon there's another knock on the door and this person comes in. I smell Xavier but I don't see him. I must be smelling things.

"Annalise!" I hear the voice ive been missing, the voice I've been yearning for. The only person I want to see for the rest of my life.

I look into the blue orbs ive been missing so much and I almost burst into tears.

"Xavier." I say and literally jump on him. He catches me and holds me tightly against his rock hard chest.

"I missed you too much my love I had to see you." He says and I burst my head in his neck and kiss him.

"I can't believe you're here." I say and I finally realise what position we're in.

My arms are wrapped around his neck, my head is burried in the crook of his neck, my legs are wrapped around his waist and one of his hands is under my thighs while the other rubs my back.

Someone clears their throat begind us and I look up to see Bella and Emma standing with their hands on their hips.

"Close your eyes." Xavier says and bella laughs.

I try to get my legs loose but he won't let me. He walks to the couch with me in his arms, he moves my legs to his sides and he sits down with me straddling him.

He starts kissingvme but I pull away.

"Xaviee our parents can come in any minute." I say and he groans.

"Fine where are they I'm also needed in this conversation." He says and I get off his lap.

"What is this about?" I ask

" I'll tell you when everything is sorted out." He says and plants a small kiss on my lips and goes out to our parents.

I lay back on the couch with a smile on my face and I lick my lips, I can still taste him.

He is finally here.

"You are whipped." Emma says

Yeah I am

************************************
Heyyyyyyyy my loves how was this one? What are they talking about?

You'll just have to wait and see.

Love You All
Vote and Comment
With love from
V.T.W
😘