Now Jungkook saw it with his own eyes.How she was struggling in the bed to breath.It was like someone was choking her to her death.Nightmare disorder. Jungkook teared up remembering how she trembled on his hold.He never saw her being scared.He always saw her as a strong girl who doesn't even know what is fear.But it turned out,she was literally living in fear.

Meanwhile,

Namjoon,Jongsuk and Bogum were in the living room discussing what what happened in the university.

Bogum was sitting on a single couch while Jongsuk and Namjoon were sitting on the same couch.

"Who did it you guys?what happened? "Bogum questioned.

"We don't know. I was in the staff room but someone sent me a message asking me to come to the Janitor's room.But when I got there,someone hit my head from behind.I wasn't unconscious. But I couldn't stand up.Just then Jongsuk entered the room"Namjoon said what he remembered.

Bogum looked at Jongsuk who was not showing any interest. He was clearly annoyed because of Bogum."I just saw hyung going to the Janitor's room.I wanted to meet him because of study matters.But when I got inside I saw a man in black holding a wooden bat.And Namjoon hyung was on the ground.I tried to fight but I didn't see another man coming inside.Suddenly I felt a pain in the head.That's all I remember before sky--I mean--yeah before sky came"he was confused weather to call sky by her past names or current name.He just used the current name not having a choice even tho he badly wanted to call her Deoksim.That's the name which printed on his heart.

"It should be him.Lee Byunhun.He can't harm you guys when you are alone since my people are everywhere to protect you.He knows that NIS is providing protection for you guys.He must have used the university as a safe place for him since my people can't enter there"Bogum explained.

"But those people could have killed Namjoon hyung there.Why did she burn the building? "

Bogum thought for a moment. "He must have done it to make sure no evidence is left that could confirm it was done by him.After the fire,everyone will think that Namjoon died because of the fire which occured due to an 'accident'.He surely didn't expect Namjoon and Jongsuk will survive"

"He surely played a big hand"Namjoon said through his gritted teeth."He is seeking for revenge "

Bogum nodded."That's why I want you all to keep Sky's identity hidden.If he gets to know Deoksim is alive,he will surely try something to kill her"

Meanwhile

Byunhun punched the wall aggressively.

"How can he be alive?!!"he yelled in fury.

Kang Seo Joon who was sitting on a chair sighed with deep thoughts. His fist collided with the glass table infront of him."It's that girl.Park sky.I was right.She is surely something"

Byunhun looked at him."Who is she?what's so special about her?"

Seo Joon gritted his teeth."That bitch is from NIS"

Byunhun widened his eyes."What the hell?!did you just accept her to the university without knowing it?!"

"No.I didn't know!Her informations only said that her brother is from NIS.It said that she is a normal student. But I caught her one day beating my men who sell drugs.And suddenly, those men went missing.That's how I started to suspect her.And looking at the new stunt she showed,I don't think she is a normal girl.She went inside that burning hell without a single fear to save Namjoon"

Byunhun raised an eyebrow. "Can I see the CCTV footages?"

Seo Joon looked at him."which one?the day she beat my men or the fire day?"

"Both"

Seo Joon nodded and called someone. In few minutes, the footages arrived. Both of them sat on a couch.Seo Joon played the videos through his laptop.Byunhun saw how sky fought with the men.He squinted his eyes.

"Her fighting way is too familiar"he whispered to himself.

Seo Joon looked at him confusely."They are?"

Byunhun nodded still with squinted eyes."And only one person comes to my mind,but it can't be possible"

"Who?"

Byunhun kept silent for a second."Kim Deoksim. My success and my doom"

"Kim Dongwook's daughter. You have told me about her before"

"That fucking bitch betrayed me.She destroyed my whole gang by her own hands"

Seo Joon already knew it.So he didn't question him.He played the next video.The video how she saved Namjoon.

"She is surely from NIS.Who can do this?Both sister and brother are from NIS"Byunhun muttered with an eye roll. He even remembered Bogum who arrested him 5 years ago.He remembered how Deoksim played a full chess game with the help of Bogum.

But Byunhun's eyes again squinted when Sky removed her shirt.The video was recorded from upper corner of the room.

"Wait!Zoom a bit"

Seo Joon did as he said.

"A bit more.What is that on her collarbone? "

Everything was going slow motion now.Seo Joon zoom till they can get a clear view of her collarbone. His eyes went wide seeing the tattoo.

"This can't be.It's impossible"

Seo Joon looked at him confusely. "What?"

"I need more informations about her.Show me what she does inside the university"he quickly demanded.He was still in his doubts.

Seo Joon did as he said without any questions.

"It looked like she always hang out with Kim boys.And she was interested in that boy named Jongsuk"

And they even saw how she used cigarettes.

Suddenly, Byunhun started to laugh taking Seo Joon surprise. He stood up with his hands inside his pockets.His eyes shinned with murderous thoughts.

"What a big lie"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!!

How was the chapter?

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon!

Love ya all